Firefox Fans! Firefox 3 Download Day @ 1am Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.

-DeeK-

Jun 9, 2008
Singapore
Firefox 3 Download Day starts on Wednesday at 1am !!!

Firefox Fans! Dont miss it!

Yep, just got it.

I'm using it on Mac OS X. This incarnation is markedly faster. The previous firefox releases for the Mac were just dogs. Safari now has a serious contender, though I suspect in terms of loading speed, Safari still edges a little.

Other than speed, are there any other new features in 3?

so... it's no more a RC version? it's already a full version?

The Awesome Bar. It tracks where you have been to, so if you want to go to particular webpage, just type in the name. No need to type in the full address.

Easier bookmarking and add-ons in one place were added plus you can restart Firefox more easily from the add-ons dialog box.

You can also tell from the star in the URL area whether you've already bookmarked the page or not, as it will be an outline, if it's not.

so fast after using it less than an hr, it hung when i was watching a quicktime video :(

Downloading...

yes indeed.... alot wider.

CS now is alot better to read, everything is catered to wide screens! no more resized images and pages!

loading time is alot faster as compared to FF2, interface looks better as well, cleaner and sleeker.

overall, good stuff, time to upgrade, and its free this time :sweat:

The bookmark for firefox 3 seems to have a bit of glitch for me. Other than that, everything else is fine.

Been using FF3 since the beta release for testing and I must say that I'm highly impressed and like this web browser. Great stuff... :)

Downloaded too..:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.