heh my gf is gonna tag along i think...
can consider babe?
;)

1 more day to go...
Place confirmed? :cool:

rhair78 said:
fireworks.jpg

Wat time to meet har? and where?
I think I should be heading to the open concert area at esplanade to shoot.

And let me add some tips i found on the net:
http://www.nyip.com/tips/current/digfirewks.php

http://www.nyip.com/tips/current/firewks.php

Go to PLUG notice Board to check. i have added the CLOP there as well. :)
Thanks

unseen said:
heh my gf is gonna tag along i think...
can consider babe?
;)

Wao...unseen, u got gf ???!! Must be pretty babe la, your taste good one wad. ;) Bring Bring......... ;p

donchua said:
1 more day to go...
Place confirmed? :cool:

About the place.....place a vote at the other thread "Outing: Catch Fire Works on May 1st @ Esplanade"

Pls post there from now on, so ppl no need to keep reading both threads. :D
Thanks!

Cheers
Joseph

rhair78 said:
There are 2 options... since we are shooting digital - can use the blending technique shown to us by chuan ye. Where you dun care abot the merlion, just shoot fireworks first, then after that. take a well exposed shot of merlion, then do digital magic lor.

If you like to be traditional, can get gradual filters to shoot.

First method sounds like cheating... but its easier to do...
Can I do the shooting, and u PS for me.... Me sucks big time in PS.
I think I am getting color blind.... got to start learning black & white photography liao... my eyes just can't see color well lately....

kekeke....

Ricky Master... Teach us more more more....

Ricky, why not u organised a QnA session for us?? I got alot of "why why why" to ask leh....

cheers,
Francis Tan

tkp77 said:
I think I am getting color blind.... got to start learning black & white photography liao... my eyes just can't see color well lately....

Francis, I suspect you cannot see color because your heart does not have colour now. Must be you moody or feeling upset. :D

tkp77 said:
Ricky Master... Teach us more more more....

Ricky, why not u organised a QnA session for us?? I got alot of "why why why" to ask leh....

Stuff I know, all read from photo technique books from 15 years back.
I try to share wat i know, if you ask. But my stuff all experimental, may work, may not work. Dun call me master lar.. I dun want you to be maid. :bsmilie:

Josephteo548 said:
Wao...unseen, u got gf ???!! Must be pretty babe la, your taste good one wad. ;) Bring Bring......... ;p

heh heh thanks :embrass:
ermz..

may haf change of plans.. maybe gf not tagging along anymore.. maybe another friend.. ermz... dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.