Fire Walking Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

geeksean

May 7, 2010
Anyone going for this? Start 2am tonight and great time will be early morning tomorrow at the Temple

Confirmed list

Geeksean
CorneliusK
glgl96

Last edited:
Yep, appreciate more details pls...

Start 1am, I am thinking of going there at 12am to get good spot. Anyone interested to join me? At South Bridge Road's Indian Temple.

Is it the Sri Mariamman Temple?

Yup it's that temple.

I'm keen on it but being the first time at a fire walking festival, what are the essentials to bring along other than camera? Please advise... Thanks in advance...

Camera, one wide and one walkaround lens and of course flash. No tripod but bring monopod if u want. And confirm with me by 8pm here if you wish to join me.

Camera, one wide and one walkaround lens and of course flash. No tripod but bring monopod if u want. And confirm with me by 8pm here if you wish to join me.

Tripod not allowed?

Maybe crowded so tripod may not be a good option and I think $5 donation to temple for photographing.

1 quick advice: Bring a bag to put in your shoes/slippers. Otherwise good luck in finding it.

Maybe crowded so tripod may not be a good option and I think $5 donation to temple for photographing.

Thanks for the kind advice... will send u PM by 8pm if i decide to go.

1 quick advice: Bring a bag to put in your shoes/slippers. Otherwise good luck in finding it.

Thanks for the tip. :)

Anyone else ? PM me by 8pm if you wish to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.