Fiona @ JEC - 11th Dec 05

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Tan

Aug 28, 2004
AMK
fiona_1.jpg

fiona_2.jpg

:bigeyes: wa......you had eye contact ......I think she must be attracted by your 'BIG' thing :bsmilie:

As usual, sharp shots brudder ! :)

u must be the few hu stand in the 3rd row 1 right?

AhV said:
:bigeyes: wa......you had eye contact ......I think she must be attracted by your 'BIG' thing :bsmilie:

As usual, sharp shots brudder ! :)
Thanks bro...actually she look at us not my big thing la...as wlyang is on my left while tang90246 / hazekang / wilson68 are on my right...

compro_1975 said:
u must be the few hu stand in the 3rd row 1 right?
Yes as mentioned above...what about u?

I feel the same way as Ahv. She's simply attracted to that 'Big thing' mounted with flash firing at her. :bsmilie:

Great shots!

steady..

the first thing i notice is also EYE CONTACT...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

k3nn3th03 said:
steady..

Of course lar......with his 300mm f2.8 hanging beside his neck......I am sure Fiona will spot the biggest and longest thing John has!:bsmilie:

John Tan said:
Yes as mentioned above...what about u?

me was bad, my dream to get a SLR will onli come through in 2007, hope tat by that time woll hav 20X optical zoom :D

i was at the side, using my FX8

Wlyang said:
I feel the same way as Ahv. She's simply attracted to that 'Big thing' mounted with flash firing at her. :bsmilie:

Great shots!
'big' thing huh....let people wonder/mistaken what is that 'thing'...

k3nn3th03 said:
steady..

Thanks...to the 'big' thing as mentioned by wlyang loh....

Bro,

All your shots are outstanding, so sharp and clear. She is lookin at you. I like the bokeh. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: What the waste, I didn't go. Some more I msg you on that day to go down n take photos but I m busy leh, thats why.

300n

Pro Image said:
Of course lar......with his 300mm f2.8 hanging beside his neck......I am sure Fiona will spot the biggest and longest thing John has!:bsmilie:
Lucky u mentioned 300mm if not, more misunderstanding aroused people...

compro_1975 said:
me was bad, my dream to get a SLR will onli come through in 2007, hope tat by that time woll hav 20X optical zoom :D

i was at the side, using my FX8
Get 350D loh....cheapest but reliable

300N said:
Bro,

All your shots are outstanding, so sharp and clear. I like the bokeh. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

300n
Thanks bro...too bad u not free yesterday...

phoakm said:
Yo bro, As usual, up to standard! :thumbsup: :bsmilie:
Thanks bro...too bad that u r busy that day too....

phoakm said:
Ya loh! No choice, doing wedding photo taking that day....Hey! Do you know that I met the pro you show me his name card in person! :)
U mean that uncle who still using film right?

Status
Not open for further replies.