Fiona @ JEC - 11th Dec 05

Status
Not open for further replies.
elphin said:
Not so much how big it is, more like how he use it :cool:
err...I assume u r praising me...Thanks ahead.

Kongo said:
I wish I were there shooting Fiona & Fann but too bad I m helping my friend to shoot her wedding day then. The worse thing is that her new home is in Jurong East and I can see the venue from the window.. so near yet so far :cry:

Agree with u, if Fiona is wearing more nose bleeding outfit I'll be much more upset :bsmilie:

Anyway, nice shots from u as always. :D
No wonder never see u in action...ok la...never lose much...u can catch up this weekend...luckily Fann is punctual this time...

VouS said:
Nicely Taken John.. Sharp, Exposure and tone .. all are well capture :)
Thanks a lot...

S11loop said:
:embrass:
no need to be shy...most handsome photographer I have ever seem...

John Tan said:
no need to be shy...most handsome photographer I have ever seem...
Wah u just taken honey is it ? mouth so sweet no wonder bokeh so creamy and sweet too muhahahaha:bsmilie:

melissafaith said:
Wow she's getting fat!

She looks tired of taking photos...

U call that fat? People tends to look a wee bit fatter in pics than they really are. :(

Tired? Yess, with all the big fat flashes firing at her eyes - at times, it is even difficult to keep the eyes open on stage. I guess they got used to it liao. :)

good shots.well done.

smallaperture said:
U call that fat? People tends to look a wee bit fatter in pics than they really are. :(

Tired? Yess, with all the big fat flashes firing at her eyes - at times, it is even difficult to keep the eyes open on stage. I guess they got used to it liao. :)
It's not easy to be infront of many cam with flashes...

Gals always tend to be very unforgiving to any hints of fat appearing anywhere, many have very much lower tolerance level comparing to guys.. :bsmilie:

smallaperture said:

Kongo said:
Gals always tend to be very unforgiving to any hints of fat appearing anywhere, many have very much lower tolerance level comparing to guys.. :bsmilie:
agreed...as for me i don't like too skinny lady who can can see their chest bone...

Status
Not open for further replies.