Fiona @ JEC - 11th Dec 05


Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Senior Member
Jun 10, 2004
2,140
1
36
Northland
:bigeyes: wa......you had eye contact ......I think she must be attracted by your 'BIG' thing :bsmilie:


As usual, sharp shots brudder ! :)
 

compro_1975

Senior Member
Apr 24, 2005
1,983
0
0
u must be the few hu stand in the 3rd row 1 right?
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
AhV said:
:bigeyes: wa......you had eye contact ......I think she must be attracted by your 'BIG' thing :bsmilie:


As usual, sharp shots brudder ! :)
Thanks bro...actually she look at us not my big thing la...as wlyang is on my left while tang90246 / hazekang / wilson68 are on my right...
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
compro_1975 said:
u must be the few hu stand in the 3rd row 1 right?
Yes as mentioned above...what about u?
 

Wlyang

New Member
Apr 27, 2005
841
0
0
Coughin' Hill
I feel the same way as Ahv. She's simply attracted to that 'Big thing' mounted with flash firing at her. :bsmilie:

Great shots!
 

k3nn3th03

Senior Member
Jan 6, 2005
2,544
0
36
steady..

the first thing i notice is also EYE CONTACT...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Pro Image

Senior Member
Oct 31, 2003
2,822
0
0
49
Last planet from the sun
k3nn3th03 said:
steady..

the first thing i notice is also EYE CONTACT...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Of course lar......with his 300mm f2.8 hanging beside his neck......I am sure Fiona will spot the biggest and longest thing John has!:bsmilie:
 

compro_1975

Senior Member
Apr 24, 2005
1,983
0
0
John Tan said:
Yes as mentioned above...what about u?
me was bad, my dream to get a SLR will onli come through in 2007, hope tat by that time woll hav 20X optical zoom :D

i was at the side, using my FX8
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
Wlyang said:
I feel the same way as Ahv. She's simply attracted to that 'Big thing' mounted with flash firing at her. :bsmilie:

Great shots!
'big' thing huh....let people wonder/mistaken what is that 'thing'...
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
k3nn3th03 said:
steady..

the first thing i notice is also EYE CONTACT...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks...to the 'big' thing as mentioned by wlyang loh....
 

300N

New Member
May 10, 2004
1,224
0
0
North East
www.photonski.com
Bro,

All your shots are outstanding, so sharp and clear. She is lookin at you. I like the bokeh. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: What the waste, I didn't go. Some more I msg you on that day to go down n take photos but I m busy leh, thats why.

300n
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
Pro Image said:
Of course lar......with his 300mm f2.8 hanging beside his neck......I am sure Fiona will spot the biggest and longest thing John has!:bsmilie:
Lucky u mentioned 300mm if not, more misunderstanding aroused people...
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
compro_1975 said:
me was bad, my dream to get a SLR will onli come through in 2007, hope tat by that time woll hav 20X optical zoom :D

i was at the side, using my FX8
Get 350D loh....cheapest but reliable
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
300N said:
Bro,

All your shots are outstanding, so sharp and clear. I like the bokeh. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

300n
Thanks bro...too bad u not free yesterday...
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
phoakm said:
Yo bro, As usual, up to standard! :thumbsup: :bsmilie:
Thanks bro...too bad that u r busy that day too....
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
phoakm said:
Ya loh! No choice, doing wedding photo taking that day....Hey! Do you know that I met the pro you show me his name card in person! :)
U mean that uncle who still using film right?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.