Fine Art Wedding Photography, Jose Villa Seminar 2007 4th - 6th June.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
Hey there fellow Wedding Photographers.

josevillaseminar.jpg

For the very first time in Singapore, International Fine Art Wedding Photographer
Jose Villa (www.josevillaphoto.com) will be coming down our home town
for a once in a lifetime seminar.

The Wedding Photographers Network (www.wpn.sg) is proud to be organizing
this unbelievable event at the Grant Hyatt,Singapore from the 4th to the 6th of June 2007.

Limited to the first 25 participants only with only 16 seats! left. As we are
keeping this seminar to a tight group, we strongly encourage interested
participants to sign up early to avoid disappointment.

Links to see more of Jose villa's works:
http://josevillaphoto.com
http://josevilla.bigfolioblog.com

Bump for the day!:angel:

Hi Ckuang & Eadwine....

Good job guys for organising seminars like this!
wanna go for it buy will be in overseas for assignment!!
Thumbs up for all this!! :)

Antz

Update for the week.

We're at 12 seats left. So hurry hurry book your places soon.;)

Changes to dates of Jose Villa Seminar, to the 3rd - 5th of June.

Hi all, the seminar is coming up next month and seats are running out fast.
Book your seats now to avoid any disappointments =).

To all those who have signed up, can't wait to meet you guys,
I'm sure Jose is as excited to come down all the way to share
with you guys.

:cry: :cry: :cry: I wish i could attend...... but is held in singapore which abit too far from Kuala Lumpur...... Have always love your work jose...... keep it up and if there is any chance to held your seminar in KL do let me know :)

Hi all,

we'll be closing registration soon due to the hotel function rooom booking confirmations.

All registered participants are to hand in their forms by fri 1st June.

Cheerios.;p

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Its a blast to attend the seminar! I would personally love to thank Jose and Linda to take time off and fly 18hours to meet us!

Today was so awsome as I get to really see Jose and some of my fellow peer's works when the shoot we did on the first day! I'm so impressed with my other fellow WPN members and other new great photographer's works!

THANK YOU KUANG, EADWINE & GABRIAL for organising this! I really learn so much this last 3 days on the business, creative and art side of the wedding business. I promise to particate in a larger fashion for the next workshop.

The last 3 days I really met up with some of the finest wedding photographers peers that my clients rave about and I finally attest to your work! Thumbs up to you all, I really love your eye, its so inspiring and make me want to do so much more. Thanks for sharing everything you guys!:heart: You guys really make me feel WPN's membership is earned, not a given right. I continue to push my craft to new highs!

Jose and Linda! You guys are so warm and share everything with us, its so great and got me thinking for my business and how to take it to the next level! Just looking at some of the fine prints you guys brought over is just so inspiring for me!

look out for Jose's Blog to see some of the great stuff we did over the last 3 days! So excited to be part of this!

U left early!! U should see how crazy wedding photographers can be when they are off work......ead with hair, Jose making silly faces.......i am taking orders for those pics *$5 per piece....*

:bsmilie:

Oh for those who did not attend, we had an extra guest photographer from Santa Barbara, Linda Chaja to share with us too. 2 for the price of 1.

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Its a blast to attend the seminar! I would personally love to thank Jose and Linda to take time off and fly 18hours to meet us!

Today was so awsome as I get to really see Jose and some of my fellow peer's works when the shoot we did on the first day! I'm so impressed with my other fellow WPN members and other new great photographer's works!

THANK YOU KUANG, EADWINE & GABRIAL for organising this! I really learn so much this last 3 days on the business, creative and art side of the wedding business. I promise to particate in a larger fashion for the next workshop.

The last 3 days I really met up with some of the finest wedding photographers peers that my clients rave about and I finally attest to your work! Thumbs up to you all, I really love your eye, its so inspiring and make me want to do so much more. Thanks for sharing everything you guys!:heart: You guys really make me feel WPN's membership is earned, not a given right. I continue to push my craft to new highs!

Jose and Linda! You guys are so warm and share everything with us, its so great and got me thinking for my business and how to take it to the next level! Just looking at some of the fine prints you guys brought over is just so inspiring for me!

look out for Jose's Blog to see some of the great stuff we did over the last 3 days! So excited to be part of this!

If you guys thought that we were crazy at breworks, u should've seen them going wild at the K-box karaoke place haha. Damn I miss them already. all in all, this whole seminar was waaaaay too awesome and im glad we kept the class the size that it is.

I totally enjoyed every minute! *even though we laughed way tooooo much and toooo hard*.

I'd really really really like to thank Jose and Linda for coming down to share this wonderful experience with us. I'd summarise this whole seminar in 2 words, "ABOSOLUTELY PRICELESS"!

Gilbert, you should have join us at K-box. I sang "Linda" to Linda Chaja! We party way to hard.

I love this workshop and have so many good memories. It has shifted my paradigm and makes me a better wedding photographer.

Status
Not open for further replies.