Fine Art Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWT

Mar 22, 2006
Singapore
Miss Anne Bryant, a Professional Photographer from New York and a member of PSS, will be giving a Talk on "Fine Art Photography" in PSS on Friday, Oct 17, 2007. Anne's FIne Art Photography has been exhibited in galleries in the USA. Her images have been published in numerous magazines around the USA. Come and get an induction in Fine Art Photography.

This meeting is free. It is open to members of The Photographic Society of Singapore. Due to limited sitting capacity, non-members who wish to attend have to register with PSS and will be admitted as guests, subject to space availability.

The Photographic Society of Singapore
Tel: 6334 3361

Miss Anne Bryant, a Professional Photographer from New York and a member of PSS, will be giving a Talk on "Fine Art Photography" in PSS on Friday, Oct 12, 2007. Anne's FIne Art Photography has been exhibited in galleries in the USA. Her images have been published in numerous magazines around the USA. Come and get an induction in Fine Art Photography.

This meeting is free. It is open to members of The Photographic Society of Singapore. Due to limited sitting capacity, non-members who wish to attend have to register with PSS and will be admitted as guests, subject to space availability.

Friday, Oct 12, 200????

Miss Anne Bryant, a Professional Photographer from New York and a member of PSS, will be giving a Talk on "Fine Art Photography" in PSS on Friday, Oct 12, 2007. Anne's FIne Art Photography has been exhibited in galleries in the USA. Her images have been published in numerous magazines around the USA. Come and get an induction in Fine Art Photography.

I'd called PSS no information of the talk.

Dear All:

Sorry the date should be 19th of October.

The Photography Society of Singapore

I'd called PSS no information of the talk.

Non members of PSS may register in this thread or with club administrator in PSS to attend the Talk on Friday, 19th October.

Non members of PSS may register in this thread or with club administrator in PSS to attend the Talk on Friday, 19th October.

Hi,

I'd like to register for the talk.

The Talk starts at 8:00 PM sharp.

Will be there.

Will be there.

Hi
Thank you for your interest. Non-members need, however, to register.
Pls PM me with you real name and contact number. Due to space constrain,
priority in admission will be given to members of PSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.