Finding Digicab Dry Box for my D40

Status
Not open for further replies.

timefreeze

Dec 23, 2009
East , Singapore
Hi all,

Just want to find out whether you guys have seen Digicab dry box(digi box 10L) selling in Singapore now ?
Not looking for dry cabinet at the moment cos i do not have space and give up an extra power point for it ( my room is full of electrical appliances like tv , fax , printers , desktops , scanners , cable modem , router etc ).

Looked around the shops in Peninsula and Funan but they only sell dry cabinets.
Tried Giant and Parisilk, also dun have.

Thanx in advance.

Hi all,

Just want to find out whether you guys have seen Digicab dry box(digi box 10L) selling in Singapore now ?
Not looking for dry cabinet at the moment cos i do not have space and give up an extra power point for it ( my room is full of electrical appliances like tv , fax , printers , desktops , scanners , cable modem , router etc ).

Thanx in advance.
Bro, go straight to Digihub and buy.

http://www.digihub.com.sg/SubCategoryList.aspx?MainCategoryID=15

Hi all,

Thanx in advance.
Ya ... That will be the last resort ... Reluctant to travel to Tagore Lane just to buy a Dry box.

Juz want to find out if anyone have seen one selling in retail.

Thanx. Barrios.

Hi all,

Thanx in advance.

Fair Price Extra at Jurong point sell it for 25 dolars

Might want to consider a 30L cab.

10L runs out of space after awhile, unless you're super sure you won't be adding anything for a long time.

You're most welcome timefreeze, and thanks for taking the time to say a simple word of thanks. :) Very very few people on forums possess that basic courtesy in life.

are you lookin for the black color dry box with a hydrometer in the top cover? I've seen one of those selling at MS Color in Ang Mo Kio. the one beside jubilee shopping center. it goes for about 20 bucks. not sure if the shop name is right, but there's only one shop at that location so...

are you lookin for the black color dry box with a hydrometer in the top cover? I've seen one of those selling at MS Color in Ang Mo Kio. the one beside jubilee shopping center. it goes for about 20 bucks. not sure if the shop name is right, but there's only one shop at that location so...
Hi Evermind,

Oh yes .. That's the one ... Thx for the tip.

I'll probably take a trip down soon.

Thx.

Hi all,

Bought a digicab dry box today from MS Color thanx to the tip from "Evermind".
Will not post a price here ( last time when i posted a price , moderator closed my tread ).

Dry box is good enough for me for the moment. Guess i have to be more hardworking in checking the RH status ... :)

Next item on my list is Tripod :)

Really appreciate all of you for your valuable inputs and advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.