Finally i got my k-x

gongxi gongxi. welcome welcome

Sad enough for me, i was not served by Ray and another guy told me that filter is good for protecting the lens kit. So i bought it. :confused:

It's not untrue also mah... kit lens not so cheap skate until not worth having some protection mah.

Ya its good to have a filter since the kits lens for K-X does not come with hood to protect. B

I think you gotta read more on the manual la, don't lazy! :) i'm still reading!

this is true... cannot ignore the manual... one best way to know ur cam...

After reading up the manual about the different mode and also went online do see some video i'm still quite blur to how things work.for example the bluring of background with apreture setting, i have set it to F3.5 but i still get a fully focus picture? :dunno: even with "P" i sometimes do get different result while zooming in and out. I know practice make perfect, but i do hope pros here can help me with a thing or 2.

Did you even snap closer to the object? I think it's quite easy to blur background, especially beginner, just snap closer/zoom closer to the subject.

Or are you using manual focus? o_O

Did you even snap closer to the object? I think it's quite easy to blur background, especially beginner, just snap closer/zoom closer to the subject.

Or are you using manual focus? o_O

using AF. I tried shooting close up and the shutter speed get slow and ended up everything is blur(shaky effect):confused:

using AF. I tried shooting close up and the shutter speed get slow and ended up everything is blur(shaky effect):confused:

did you played with the exposure mah? wah i sounds like very pro even tho im still a newbie. LOL :bsmilie::bsmilie:

did you played with the exposure mah? wah i sounds like very pro even tho im still a newbie. LOL :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Exposure is for the colour/lighting? (base on manual).. does it affect the shutter speed?

Exposure is for the colour/lighting? (base on manual).. does it affect the shutter speed?

I noticed when I set the exposure higher, where u press the "Plus Minus" button.. the shutter speed is slower! :confused:

I noticed when I set the exposure higher, where u press the "Plus Minus" button.. the shutter speed is slower! :confused:

i din even try exposure and i get slow shutter=.= shutter took more then 5sec sometimes?

i din even try exposure and i get slow shutter=.= shutter took more then 5sec sometimes?

also let me know what mode are you in lah? hahaaha. probably in manual mode or shutter priority mood?

Program mode give me this when i turn the wheel clockwise(did not press exposure button so nothing to do with exposure,), Av(apreture) also... As for Tv(Shutter) my picture turn black>.< LOL

Reading up already>.> on for the different type of setting only. Been online doing research/video but ....
I even get a full focus picture with F3.5 in Apreturn mode? O_O

Reading up already>.> on for the different type of setting only. Been online doing research/video but ....
I even get a full focus picture with F3.5 in Apreturn mode? O_O

Did you focus on something anot, or you just anyhow aim and shot? :confused:

of cause i focus before i shoot=.= i even wait for green indicator with a beep sound before i shoot...

Try focusing on bottle, small bag etc..

Eh. Maybe the both of you need to further understand the relationship between sensitivity, aperture size and shutter speed...

of cause i focus before i shoot=.= i even wait for green indicator with a beep sound before i shoot...

Try focusing on bottle, small bag etc..

but still, behind is still clear?

Eh. Maybe the both of you need to further understand the relationship between sensitivity, aperture size and shutter speed...

i think someone need to explain to him "why" for further better understanding, because im basing from my noob knowledge. With my noob knowledge, i can't explain much even tho i wanna help. :(