Finally gotten my K-x

xRARAx

Mar 20, 2010
Singapore
Thx for all the previous post from all of you guys,I finally managed to get hold of a K-x kit while clubsnap was down.
Hope to join you guys in future outings.

K-x :Great Camera btw!

Below are some pictures taken with it.
I'm new to photography so pardon me for the images.

4502190106_7252c68e41.jpg

4501551951_62d22fd8c2.jpg

4502177690_f9c8b1fb5a.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats to your new toy. Learn more from experienced Pentaxians and practise more until you become best of bests one day.

Got my dual lens kit Kx too while CS was down. Grabbed it as soon as the stocks came in :)

Hey welcome to the pentax family, and which color you brought? mine a red K-x, and i'm having lot's of fun with it too.

Do enjoy with your new k-x, play around with it. But take god care of it as it not weather proof. :)

May I know where you bought your K-x and what is the latest price? I am contemplating to get K-x too... :)

I got mine in black $782,as the rest were out of stock during that time.
I got mine at SLR Revolution and they should have stock left. You might want to call them up.
Hurry hurry get a K-x before its gone :)

SpeedFactory, by saying that its not weather proof how must i take care of it?
I going taiwan next week anything i must take note?

Last edited:
I got mine at SLR Revolution and they should have stock left. You might want to call them up.

for me, i put silica gel in my camera bag (to try to minimise the risk of water condensation), and always with me, i'll have my micro fibre 3M cloth and a blower with me.

And the things you wanna bring over is up to you but remember to bring a very good camera bag, so to aviod having people bum into it.

Thks for yr reply! I bought my 1st PNS camera LX3 last year... I happened to came across CS link from HWZ... I went thru the C and N and Pentax forums, but as a lurker... Hehehe... I got poisoned by the Pentaxians here... The photos taken using Pentax are just as good (if not better than) as C and N... :) I will buy K-x once I save enuf moni... Now moni no enuf... :(

Hi guys,
Also am very tempted by the cheaper pricing of K-X as compared to Canon 500D Kit.
AM still tiking weather to get one so am asking if any of you guys with k-x staying around Jurong West extention area?Maybe can do a hands on?

Not sure any Pentaxians stays around there.
But you can go to the shops such as SLR-R to try out both cameras and then decide :)

Dun think SLR allow u to try it wor . But U interested in going zoo ? there is a pentax outing this coming sat morn at ZOO :)

like this?

Pentax-K-x-Korejanai-Limited-Edition.jpg

Not sure any Pentaxians stays around there.
But you can go to the shops such as SLR-R to try out both cameras and then decide :)

they will only let u touch touch, but they won't let u snap snap cos the cam will register the shutter count :nono:

i can imagine the uproar if they let u do that... unless its a shop demo set that they do not intend to sell, the person who buys a "brand new" K-X that had registered a few thousand shutter count is going to be very cheesed off :sweat:

Yalor, Just come down to the zoo outing. We will let u try it. As long as u treat me 1 drink. XD

I also just gotton k-x when clubsnap was down.
Own 18-55mm & 50-200mm at $899
and this is my drybox!
img6151.jpg

Congrats guys on the new cameras. Do join our outing if you are free over the coming weekend.

And don't worry about not having a long lens. A kit lens can do well over there too :)

Wow! So many new Pentaxians. :lovegrin: