Finally Bought @ MS COLOUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeVile

May 12, 2003
Visit site
AHhhh...so i finally bought the canon powershot A60 at AMK MS COLOUR....hahaha...they got pretty friendly staff....so service was pretty good. So far am very satisfied with what i hab bought.....so thanks to all those who had given me ur precious time and advice.....HappY SnAPPING!!

MS Colour the best man
they never fail to provide the friendly service be it rain or shine
excellent customer service:gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by tangoninazero
MS Colour the best man
they never fail to provide the friendly service be it rain or shine
excellent customer service:gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce: :thumbsup:
Yeah, I agree. Bought some items from them (AMK), service is great! Look for W***** , he's good! :thumbsup:

Yup.. good service. I was there yesterday around noon time to buy a small Bossmen dry cabinet. Didn't see other customers around though.. :)

Originally posted by DeVile
AHhhh...so i finally bought the canon powershot A60 at AMK MS COLOUR....hahaha...they got pretty friendly staff....so service was pretty good. So far am very satisfied with what i hab bought.....so thanks to all those who had given me ur precious time and advice.....HappY SnAPPING!!

hi .. i'm also getting a A60, may i know how much u got it from Ms Color? By the way, the site for Ms color seem to direct me to another chinese site though ... weird ...

i got the cam for 430 lah......but plus mem card, batteries etc. all add up to 545

Hi Devile

May I know what you got for $545?
- Batts --> 4 X rechargeable?
- CF --> 256MB?
- anything else?

Thanks =)

Call me a swa-ku, but I only recently discovered the existence of MS! Service is always an important factor for me, and I really liked the fact that I could casually browse and enquire about prices without feeling pressurised to buy. What more, as far as I can tell, they are cheap! Their Sanyo 2100mAh cells are exactly half city prices!

On the other end of the scale, don't (I repeat, DON'T) ever, EVER step into Cameraworld at Peninsula Plaza or Ishida at Peninsula Shopping Centre. Quite possibly the most ****ed-up attitude I've ever personally come across. They treat you like idiots and try to rip you off any chance they get.

On the other end of the scale, don't (I repeat, DON'T) ever, EVER step into Cameraworld at Peninsula Plaza or Ishida at Peninsula Shopping Centre. Quite possibly the most ****ed-up attitude I've ever personally come across. They treat you like idiots and try to rip you off any chance they get.
Agreed
almost kena when i was shopping for a new digicam fr Ishida...
wanted to sell me a lousy camera case worth 7.90 at carrefour for 20++ bucks..... :angry:

:rbounce:

What I hate most about them is that if you step into the shop and ask around, you are made to feel obliged to buy. I just happened to see some hardcases and asked how much? When I told him "it's alright, thanks", he started getting hostile. Kept asking me "how much you want?", and when I reiterated I was just browsing, he gave me that intimidating ah-beng tone, "I thought you said you wanted a hardcase?"

I just smiled back, but in my heart I was like telling him to ****-off, man...

Just stick with the regular, recommended shops, man. Their good service alone is worth making the trip there, I reckon.

Thanks. It works now - probably something happened in the morning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.