Finally Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoedit

Aug 28, 2008
Hi All

Noob to this forum. Just want to say I am thankful for the existence of Clubsnap - as by browsing this forum and reading the various threads and personal classifieds, I am learning so much more about photography than just stumbling in the dark!

I also managed to get my first DLSR from a nice CSer who sold me 2nd hand at a very low cost. Very grateful to him.

Only wish I had the same opportunity when I first forayed into photography using film SLRs eons ago... spent quite a bundle then. Would have saved a lot and been able to get more and better equipment if there had been such a forum and brisk marketplace for used camera equipt then!

Anyway, better late than never!

SO hope to continue and learn from all of you here! :D

Hi All

Noob to this forum. Just want to say I am thankful for the existence of Clubsnap - as by browsing this forum and reading the various threads and personal classifieds, I am learning so much more about photography than just stumbling in the dark!

I also managed to get my first DLSR from a nice CSer who sold me 2nd hand at a very low cost. Very grateful to him.

Only wish I had the same opportunity when I first forayed into photography using film SLRs eons ago... spent quite a bundle then. Would have saved a lot and been able to get more and better equipment if there had been such a forum and brisk marketplace for used camera equipt then!

Welcome to ClubSNAP :thumbsup: Hope to see you in one of the many gathering soon :bsmilie:

Welcome and enjoy your camera...

hello, how is your camera? what brand is it? =)

Hi All

welcome. You should try to join some of the outing and gathering. I join my first outing last week. and I learnt a lot and had a great time....

Status
Not open for further replies.