Finally a Pentaxian

ethan79

Apr 7, 2010
Finally gotten my 1st DSLR.. a Pentax K-X after much research ...:) Still have lots to learn. Pity no basic photography classes for amatuer Pextaxian like me.. :embrass: Nonetheless, i think i dun hv much trouble learning cos i hv u guys/gers to check with if i hv any probs.. :D

Hello! Welcome! I'm a new Pentaxian too! Did you get the dual lens kit?

Still have lots to learn. Pity no basic photography classes for amatuer Pextaxian like me..

There is .... the monthly gatherings right here. Others talk about buying into a system; here, you just got adopted into a family ;)

There is .... the monthly gatherings right here. Others talk about buying into a system; here, you just got adopted into a family ;)

We can call ourselves as "iPentax". ;)

Finally gotten my 1st DSLR.. a Pentax K-X after much research ...:) Still have lots to learn. Pity no basic photography classes for amatuer Pextaxian like me.. :embrass: Nonetheless, i think i dun hv much trouble learning cos i hv u guys/gers to check with if i hv any probs.. :D

hey don't worry over there me to an amatuer at DSLR, and me to same as you brought a Pentax K-x, it's a very simple and wonderful camera, which amatuer like us to have with.

Enjoy yourself with it, anyway which color you broght, mine a red K-X, and my GF name it "Siao Hong" haha.

Welcome to the family, and don't worry you are in good hands.

Great start, come from Pentax.:D

Others talk about buying into a system; here, you just got adopted into a family ;)

Wha'? I'm adopted? Nnnoooooo!!! I've been living a lie for the past decade. :cry:
*Runs off to Canikon*