Finally! a clear shot of Zoe in a low light place

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstralPrue

Jan 28, 2002
West
Visit site
pic was taken outside a studio for the recording of Weakest Link. For once my cam din focus on the background but instead was perfectly focused on Zoe hehe.
zt.jpg

wah.... how did you get so near to her and have her posing just for you?

Pro photographer?

btw, the focusing can be seen on the LCD itself huh? Or you only realised when you see it on com?

Congratulations! Undoubtedly you are Zoe's greatest fan. :)

Originally posted by AstralPrue
pic was taken outside a studio for the recording of Weakest Link. For once my cam din focus on the background but instead was perfectly focused on Zoe hehe.

Well, finally! :)

This time, you notice that the background quite low contrast, so the camera focus on Zoe instead. :)

Regards
CK

rev, i'm just like what bluestrike described, a stalker! haha! no lah, i am just a very ardent fan who turns up for most of her public appearances. :D:D

saw that the pic was very clear on the LCD, but sometimes not accurate one, so when i finally viewed it at home i was like "yeeha"!

hey, if you all noticed, the thing behind her is a crane. haha.

Originally posted by AstralPrue
rev, i'm just like what bluestrike described, a stalker! haha! no lah, i am just a very ardent fan who turns up for most of her public appearances. :D:D

saw that the pic was very clear on the LCD, but sometimes not accurate one, so when i finally viewed it at home i was like "yeeha"!

hey, if you all noticed, the thing behind her is a crane. haha.

Nice picture taken, but dun you think the background is a bit distracting? Try to blur out the background further, it picture wil be better. ;)

My 2 cents worth of input.

Originally posted by Bluestrike
OMG...
We have a real Stalker here!!!!!

nobody is a bigger stalker than u, BS....

pfffttt

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.