Final SEED of year - 29 December 2004!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member

SEED on Wednesday, 29 December 2004
@ Peninsular Plaza Food Court!

For those who wish to join us, simply come down and join us! We're likely to start from 7pm onwards....

Note: If you are early, please hang around ... the rest will usually begin to stream in by the minute!

Agenda:
1. Have a real-time, face-to-face chat about all thing Photographic with like-minded people.
2. Share your pictures, experiences, and get support from your peers.
3. Just hang out and chill ...
4. Newbies get to meet the oldies to glean knowledge from them over a cup or two of kopi-o.
5. Last but not least, do some purchases of photographic essentials (and not so essentials) from one of the many camera retailers and second-hand stores in the vicinity.

Don't worry! Especially for the newcomers, let me assure you that we're basically a friendly and fun-loving bunch! Whoever 'bullies' you, let us know ... we'll "flame" him or her on the spot for you! We always look forward in meeting new faces and we'll do our best to make you feel at home.

Regulars SEEDers! You are expected to wear your usual smile as we welcome them! ;)

Newcomers alert!

Yeah! There'll be a newcomers' table too! Those who are new, relatively new and nowhere to go to, do look for me!

I should be in ClubSNAP T-shirt with embroidered name some more (haven't decided on the colour ... depends on my mood then). Those who are new and need a face to recognise, check this out! Alternatively you can simply look for the guy who vaguely resembles the avatar which you see on the left of this post! :bsmilie:

My contact number is 91518640; give me a buzz if you are lost or uncertain (no prank calls please). If you need counselling, please make an appointment with me, seriously. ;)

hmmmm sure seems interesting.... i'll mark it as a red letter day in my calander... btw what is seed??? (take note its not "what is A seed" ;) so dun suan me....)

littledigitalartist said:
hmmmm sure seems interesting.... i'll mark it as a red letter day in my calander... btw what is seed??? (take note its not "what is A seed" ;) so dun suan me....)

The explanation is in the thread right on top of this thread.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=660

Cheers
John

Hi All,

Im a newbie in this and would really like to learn more. Don't mind if I do join?
So what time will you guys be there till?

Be looking for you then Adam? ;)

hello! i'm a newbie as well... i think this would be a great opportunity! so i guess, i might turn up!

yup! so see you there Adam!
and oh! will everyone be bringing their cameras along?

stephanielee said:
hello! i'm a newbie as well... i think this would be a great opportunity! so i guess, i might turn up!

yup! so see you there Adam!
and oh! will everyone be bringing their cameras along?
go go go!

You can bug Adam to bring his camera setup along. I think he get a kick out of bringing it ard.........

"evil"

kekkekee....

will pop by if i am not... swamped with work. :cry:

someone buy me a drink leh... always i buy one. :sweatsm:

Larry said:
will pop by if i am not... swamped with work. :cry:

someone buy me a drink leh... always i buy one. :sweatsm:

Where got you always buy...... well at least you didn't buy mi lor.....

:p hehhee.e..

Violet said:
JEFF!! TOM!!!.. You guys going????
Yeah will have to go right.. if not Larry no chance to buy mi drink! ;)

hi me newbie too.. mayb i'll join in.. i'll need serious help in getting a tripod.. 2nd hand 1 oso ok.. will confirm asap..

so fast! 1 yr almost gone...

btw, since this is the last SEED for 2004, why not do something special? dumb thot... why not gather at city hall steps and take one big giant grp pic? we might need a few cams to do a pano shot... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.