Final Fireworks n beerfest

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi Everyone,

Since national day is coming and there will be fireworks going on next sat 3rd August and also my last fireworks for this year, why not take the chance to get together and shoot the fireworks, enjoy some beer and we can always have some discussion about shooting it before it starts. I will be bring my icebox loaded with hoegarden, guinness and tiger so if u wanna trade beer are welcome to do so.

Meeting Venue: MBS station ( We shall walk about to find the best spot and get the best view on that day)
Time: 1630H

Things to bring:
-Umbrella/Raincoat
-Tripod
-Remote
-Camera
-Wide angle or fisheye lens
- zoom lens shoot helicopter if u want
-Black card
-Most importantly must have some cans/bottle of chilled beer incase your tired of shooting or cant be bothered to shoot or even just want to enjoy the moment. People thought Im kidding when I said I will bring and those who came for my last national's day outing know Im not kidding.

There are no limit to number of pax but we see how it goes.

PM me your HP number and I will pm you mine as well as list your name below:
1. canonmono

Last edited:
Good idea, been away from shootings. Count me in dude

1. canonmono
2. starcaptain (pls PM me ur number)

Can add me in, but I will confirm with you on the later date?

1. canonmono
3. richardchua85

1. canonmono
3. richardchua85
4. Taykt

Hey buddy i am in again last time was fun.Please bring some beers for me as well i would pay you:)

pls feel free to bring ur beer to chilled in my icebox. place 2 becos one will be come mine :p

1. canonmono
3. richardchua85
4. Taykt
5. AuralGlow
6. amagrawal
7. gersunchan
8. Stan Chung

Ok i will bring my bear and would use your icebox.For you beer is on me :cool:

1. canonmono
3. richardchua85
4. Taykt
5. AuralGlow
6. amagrawal
7. gersunchan
8. Stan Chung
9. sadper
10. Windballad

see u guy tml n don forget the beer

Hi Everyone,

Since national day is coming and there will be fireworks going on next sat 3rd August and also my last fireworks for this year, why not take the chance to get together and shoot the fireworks, enjoy some beer and we can always have some discussion about shooting it before it starts. I will be bring my icebox loaded with hoegarden, guinness and tiger so if u wanna trade beer are welcome to do so.

Meeting Venue: MBS station ( We shall walk about to find the best spot and get the best view on that day)
Time: 1630H

Things to bring:
-Umbrella/Raincoat
-Tripod
-Remote
-Camera
-Wide angle or fisheye lens
- zoom lens shoot helicopter if u want
-Black card
-Most importantly must have some cans/bottle of chilled beer incase your tired of shooting or cant be bothered to shoot or even just want to enjoy the moment. People thought Im kidding when I said I will bring and those who came for my last national's day outing know Im not kidding.

There are no limit to number of pax but we see how it goes.

1. canonmono

Hi I m Ben can I join you today
HP 97331986

Sry for been late tdy and missed some of you as I hv a sudden OT at work but i got a friend to help me gather the lots of you. My sincere apologizes and I have alr punish myself by downing 3 cans of beer.

Awesome evening with awesome people, couldnt managed to join for dinner but next i will.

Please share those group snaps here

Thanks for organising the trip down last Saturday! Unfortunately, my friend and I could not join you guys for the after party dinner, but definitely next time!

Here is that night's take away...

Last edited:
Hi gersunchan,

Good shot. Just wish i can shot a scene like that.BTW what camera & lens u used for that shot.

Had a great time guys.We can plan diffrent outings apart from fireworks as well:)