Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children is schedual for its DVD release on 14th September 2005 !

The much awaited release of the epic remake of the legendary FF7 series, will be made into a highly intense CG DVD.

With its debut at E3 2005, Enix Squre have released details on this DVD, which includes the cast, and voice overs.

For your information these are the following are some of the cast who are involved.

Japanese Voice Actors
  • Cloud Strife - Takahiro Sakurai
  • Tifa Lockhart - Ayumi Itou
  • Aerith Gainsborough - Maaya Sakamoto
  • Barret Wallace - Masahiro Kobayashi
  • Child [girl] - Rina Mogami
  • Cid Highwind - Kazuyuki Yama
  • Denzel - Kyousuke Ikeda
  • Kadaj - Shoutarou Morikubo
  • Loz - Kenji Nomura
  • Sephiroth - Toshiyuki Morikawa
  • Vincent Valentine - Shougo Suzuki
For those who were familiar to the japanese anime scene.

Takahiro Sakurai is a voice actor for Shun Ukiya of Gatekeepers 21 and Gatekeepers OVA and some other characters like Cloud Strife in Kingdom Hearts.

( Battle Scene of Kadaj VS Cloud )
official12a.jpg

(Battle Scene of Kadaj VS Cloud)
official3a.jpg

(Cloud Strife in Advent Children)
official30a.jpg

these are all official images. hope the mods dun mind...

Jus to share with all the Final Fantasy Fans in ClubSnap !

You can visit the Official Website of Square Enix to get the latest information of this highly anticipated series.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

Wait... PSP/PS2 or ... I've read about the game for some time now...

espn said:
Wait... PSP/PS2 or ... I've read about the game for some time now...

DVD CGI OVA Anime. its a Movie.

espn said:
Oh yeah now I remember.

theres already a pre-order going on in some shops.. so please dun be tempted and place ur orders coz they will chop all of our heads... wait for its release and maybe get someone to do a MO of it...

the american release is simulteanous....will there be english voices?

BurgaFlippinMan said:
the american release is simulteanous....will there be english voices?

i heard there will be translation in subtitles. but i am not sure of the voice overs.... however wad u mean by simultenous ?

Is it a game that has revamped CG cinematics or is it a movie?

I have seen the trailers and it's cool...with good storyline also. I'm going to buy 1 :)

rainman said:
Is it a game that has revamped CG cinematics or is it a movie?

I have seen the trailers and it's cool...with good storyline also. I'm going to buy 1 :)

neither, it will become a Movie, total 1.5-2hrs full of CGI.....

detrop said:
fyi.. tat is not sephiroth
edit: the name is kadaj

both look very alike.. whao lao.... hair also same color darn...

The FF7 will be featured in Japanese Language with English Subtitles.

hmmm... no more FF7 Fans liao meh...

YESS!!! I hope it'll be a success, paving the way for FF8 as well.

glennyong said:
i heard there will be translation in subtitles. but i am not sure of the voice overs.... however wad u mean by simultenous ?

it will be released on the same day in the US. :)

btw, that is not sephiroth, that is someone called, Kadaaj or soemthing like that

av98m said:
YESS!!! I hope it'll be a success, paving the way for FF8 as well.

hahahaahaha... definately hope for a remake on FF8 and FF9... damn i love those characters... esp FF8... whahahaha....

IF the remake on FF7 is successful, well, maybe we can expect the same treatment on FF8 and 9. well tats a IF, but it will be a hit since Mr Uetmatsu's concert was already such a great success.... dunno if i gt his name correct...

BurgaFlippinMan said:
it will be released on the same day in the US. :)

btw, that is not sephiroth, that is someone called, Kadaaj or soemthing like that

yeah... its Kadaj, changed the character's name le.. they looked so alike though.. Kadaj belonged to the sliver hair clan or something. tats why they all looked so alike with the long hair..

FF7 was the most intense and enjoyable computer game I've ever played and not really played one since - nothing matched it for sheer atmosphere, gameplay, addictiveness, depth of character, storyline...shall i go on...I can't wait to see this movie :)

totally agree with you Phildate. played frm 7 to X-2, FFVII is the most fun of all. btw any of you guys know where to buy game soundtrack other than HMV? you can **** in your pants when you see the price.

Comics Connection has them... tat time i bought the FF9 Sountrack..19.90

Status
Not open for further replies.