Filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

christysg

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Yo qian bei men, i've some questions here, please kindly reply to them :D

I'm buying the uv and macro filters, I wonder if I need to get the adapter for my g2 before i can use the filters? I guess I really need the uv because I'm already freaking when my friend's fingerprints are all around (I don't know how they get them on the lens :dunno: ). Is the Hoya brand good enough? Maybe I need to go on a SEED sometime ;p

Originally posted by christysg

I'm buying the uv and macro filters, I wonder if I need to get the adapter for my g2 before i can use the filters? I guess I really need the uv because I'm already freaking when my friend's fingerprints are all around (I don't know how they get them on the lens :dunno: ). Is the Hoya brand good enough? Maybe I need to go on a SEED sometime ;p

Yes, you need to get the lens adapter. There's a thread size of 52mm one and a 58mm one.

Originally posted by christysg

I am no qian bei but u need a lens adapter before you fit in those filters. Recently i got it for my g2 and bought a UV filter and a close-ip +4 filter as well. Macro closeup filter costs more. I think it is ard $60-70.

Status
Not open for further replies.