Filters brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

makan007

Feb 17, 2002
Singapore
Quote from here : Always try to buy the best quality filter you can afford, from established brands such as or B+W.

What are the two brands?
B stands for ?
W stands for ?

Where can I find Canon filters?

Originally posted by makan007
Quote from here : Always try to buy the best quality filter you can afford, from established brands such as or B+W.

What are the two brands?
B stands for ?
W stands for ?

Where can I find Canon filters?

lack + [w]hite. ;p

No lar, B+W is just the brand name. One brand only. Quite expensive but supposedly the best around. Whether you can tell the difference between a B+W UV filter and a Hoya HMC one is another story.

Regards
CK

And whether you can tell a HMC filter from a normal UV filter... is another story.

I dun think many people buy canon filters. Whether singapore brings in any supply is another question.

If you intend to use lots of filters, can consider the cokin system.

Originally posted by Shadus
I dun think many people buy canon filters. Whether singapore brings in any supply is another question.

If you intend to use lots of filters, can consider the cokin system.
OIC.

Originally posted by ckiang

To take that further, whether you can see a diff with filter or no filter, is yet another story. :p

Regards
CK
LOL. :bsmilie:

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
erm....juz to add a little....my dad does sells filters and lenz....canon and nikon ones....anyone interested?;)

If there's a Nikkor AF-S 17-35mm f2.8D ED-IF at $300, I buy immediately. :p

No, I don't think that's possible. ;p

Regards
CK

erm....i haf to ask my dad first....i ask him 2nite....now he like working lar...erm....u wanna go down to the shop to check it out?

Never been there, though I have heard of the shop, and I know where it is.

Ok, will go there one day. :D

What is ur name? I go there & buy saying that you are my buddy. Got discount for ClubSNAP members? Got tripod and camera bags? :D Joking lah.

Status
Not open for further replies.