Films holder case

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
hey anyone of u know where got sell film holder case? like can hold abt 8 or 10 films ...

i'm not referring to APS, as i know there's one kind of case selling in the market ...

i've seen it at colour lab before but not sure if they can hold the amt of rolls u required.
i think places like Cp should also hve it. walk around that area lah!

get it from Ruby. They sell a stack of 100 sheets for about $15. All you need to do is get a ring file for them, and Ruby has them too.

Originally posted by munfai
get it from Ruby. They sell a stack of 100 sheets for about $15. All you need to do is get a ring file for them, and Ruby has them too.

oh i refer to those film cartridge , not those in negative form ...

Originally posted by jtnet
i've seen it at colour lab before but not sure if they can hold the amt of rolls u required.
i think places like Cp should also hve it. wat around that area lah!

Walked liao, asked liao ~~~

Originally posted by West_ray
oh i refer to those film cartridge , not those in negative form ...

oops... :embrass:

Originally posted by West_ray
Walked liao, asked liao ~~~

u mean u cant find? I've seen it hanging on the display shelves of colour lab ! juz not sure abt the no. of holders.

Originally posted by jtnet
u mean u cant find? I've seen it hanging on the display shelves of colour lab ! juz not sure abt the no. of holders.

i went to check the color lab ... but it closes at 4.30pm and i reached at 5pm !!! cOWz ... damn suAy ....

anyway, any one going to color lab, might help me watch out for it can ???? thanks ...

u mean those plastic boxes which got lobang for film cartridge one ar? i saw some at books kino taka.. u go stationary section, its at the photo albums section ( not photo frame section ar!! ).. they oso have neg and slide album oso..

No

these are not x-tray proof i believe. so sentative film like infared will not be protected especially if yr film needs to pass through airports check point!

yah hor .. forgot abt the x-ray thingy ... but it's ok lah , anyway going to NS soon , so wont be travelling in abt 4 yrs time ...

Status
Not open for further replies.