• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Films holder case

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
hey anyone of u know where got sell film holder case? like can hold abt 8 or 10 films ...

i'm not referring to APS, as i know there's one kind of case selling in the market ...

jtnet

May 18, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
i've seen it at colour lab before but not sure if they can hold the amt of rolls u required.
i think places like Cp should also hve it. walk around that area lah!

munfai

Apr 19, 2002
get it from Ruby. They sell a stack of 100 sheets for about $15. All you need to do is get a ring file for them, and Ruby has them too.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
Originally posted by munfai
get it from Ruby. They sell a stack of 100 sheets for about $15. All you need to do is get a ring file for them, and Ruby has them too.
oh i refer to those film cartridge , not those in negative form ...

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
Originally posted by jtnet
i've seen it at colour lab before but not sure if they can hold the amt of rolls u required.
i think places like Cp should also hve it. wat around that area lah!
Walked liao, asked liao ~~~

munfai

Apr 19, 2002
Originally posted by West_ray
oh i refer to those film cartridge , not those in negative form ...
oops... :embrass:

jtnet

May 18, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by West_ray
Walked liao, asked liao ~~~
u mean u cant find? I've seen it hanging on the display shelves of colour lab ! juz not sure abt the no. of holders.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
Originally posted by jtnet
u mean u cant find? I've seen it hanging on the display shelves of colour lab ! juz not sure abt the no. of holders.
i went to check the color lab ... but it closes at 4.30pm and i reached at 5pm !!! cOWz ... damn suAy ....

anyway, any one going to color lab, might help me watch out for it can ???? thanks ...

Jer76

Apr 21, 2002
West
u mean those plastic boxes which got lobang for film cartridge one ar? i saw some at books kino taka.. u go stationary section, its at the photo albums section ( not photo frame section ar!! ).. they oso have neg and slide album oso..

jtnet

May 18, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
No

these are not x-tray proof i believe. so sentative film like infared will not be protected especially if yr film needs to pass through airports check point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom