Filming With Felicia Chin

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryder

Dec 7, 2006
Wanna have a chance to get upclose with Felicia Chin? Wanna have a chance to film with her? If your answer to both the questions is YES, you are in for a treat. Here is a chance to do just what you guys have been waiting for - Filming with Felicia Chin!

Programme:
WaWa Pictures will be casting Felicia Chin as a Pop Princess “Cherry” in a new chinese drama series starring Thomas Ong, Michelle Chia and Julian Hee whereby Felicia will have a meet-the-fan session and mini concert.

Venue and Time:
1) The mini concert will be held at The Rock Auditorium (Suntec Tower 4) on Mar 10(Monday) from 2pm to 6pm.
2) The meet-the-fan session will be held at The Cathay on Mar 11 (Tuesday) from 3pm - 7pm.
*Please note that the exact time will be confirmed again but it should be as stated above.

Note: Follow the steps below if you are interested to be part of the filming. (Email only if you are very sure that you can make it on Mar 10 and Mar 11)

Step 1: Send an email to hodelphine@hotmail.com with the email subject as “Filming With Felicia Chin”.
Step 2: State your name and contact number.

You will receive an acknowledgement email to confirm that your email is received. Please note that the deadline for registration is Mar 4(Tuesday) 12pm. I will give you a call if you are chosen to be part of the filming.

Regards,
Delphine

*Taken from http://www.chenfengling.com/chance-to-get-upclose-with-felicia/

wah...

i'm not familiar with her but she's a singer now?!:eek:

I think he is looking for "kelefeh" to act in a scene whereby felicia will be holding a mini concept in the show...
paid "kelefeh"? or FOC felicia's fans "kelefeh"? :dunno:

most probably that's the case.;p

I don't understand. If she really is indeed popular, why does Mediacorp need outsiders like us to be kelefeh? Her fan club should suffice...

I don't understand. If she really is indeed popular, why does Mediacorp need outsiders like us to be kelefeh? Her fan club should suffice...

anyway, my posting of this is not to ask those non-fans or fans to become 'kelefeh'.:sweat:
it is just to inform that there will be some sort of event over at the mentioned locations.:sticktong
maybe someone might be interested in these.:bsmilie:

Well, its not easy to fill a 2000 seat auditoriums with 'kelefehs' .... each person paid $20/- only and their budget sure burst like crazy.. so :bsmilie:

HUH??? Who is Felica Chin????? :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Never hear before. Can someone post her photo here? I might consider.

"1) The mini concert will be held at The Rock Auditorium (Suntec Tower 4) on Mar 10(Monday) from 2pm to 6pm."

on a monday?hmmm

"1) The mini concert will be held at The Rock Auditorium (Suntec Tower 4) on Mar 10(Monday) from 2pm to 6pm."

on a monday?hmmm

y not? school holiday ma.

Who is this Felicia Chin person?

A little bit of OT but looking at the link that cryder posted and the link abt her Vitagen appearance I must say she changed a lot!

How did such tiny eyes get so big? Amazing...... Really.

A little bit of OT but looking at the link that cryder posted and the link abt her Vitagen appearance I must say she changed a lot!

How did such tiny eyes get so big? Amazing...... Really.

Those eyes are big? Oh... maybe by the local "stars" standards...

the pic in the link posted by cryder was taken like in 2003... now 2008 liao... 5yrs liao leh... of cos got change la.. haha

so who actually went for the events? got any pics to share?

Those eyes are big? Oh... maybe by the local "stars" standards...
in relative terms microcosm, if you compare before and after? After unlike hair, eyes are not a commodity you can change at ease. They look like they expanded at least by 50%.

Yup, but if you compare to other races, Chinese eyes are never big.

in relative terms microcosm, if you compare before and after? After unlike hair, eyes are not a commodity you can change at ease. They look like they expanded at least by 50%.

Yup, but if you compare to other races, Chinese eyes are never big.

Guess she found herself a good plastic surgeon. Good for her. Hope her career takes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.