Film user outing

Would you join a film only like minded photo outing? (No digital at all !!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

arywn

Dec 31, 2009
I know film is going out of trend ...but there's a still a hard core group of us that is still hanging in there to promote the use of film. This is evident from the people who are still shooting with film camera whether 35mm, medium format or even large format. We're seeing more & more youngsters using the alternative tolls like lomo, Holga & etc to make their images.

Do you think it will be good to have outing to gather all these like minded poeple for a afternoon walk in the civi area for a small photo outing.....

Why must we wait til events like Scott Kelby walk or Canon photo marathon before we can gather for a common interest? Anyone keen on such an outing....volunnteers to organise?
We can always start with a small group for easy management.....

Tell me what you think of the idea.

Any reason for an outing sounds like a good idea :)

I think film is coming back into trend! :D

Put toilet-bowl in Adam's dark bag so we can all develop and swirl-wash feeleem during outing! :sweatsm: :bsmilie:

I still shoot film. B&W negs and color trans. 6x12cm or 4"x5".

no lar. if wanna do i wanna join in. i never learned dkroom techs >< i wanna learn. its like some holy ultimate kungfu moves =.=

He sowhoever who hath his hands in Adam's toilet bowl has indeed attained the pinnacle of feelem kung-fu-ism! :sweatsm:

guys, dun deviate leh....anyone supports this outing....?

I still shoot film.

Just interested to know what is the main purpose of this outing...

It is to gather the like minded people to go on a walk to share ideasd & make friends.
Am planning to hold talks & get some gurus to talk abt B&W or alternative photography.

guys, dun deviate leh....anyone supports this outing....?

HOHOHO!

That would be my fault. Gotta laugh with life, and let life laugh at you sometimes. ;)

I'll probably be shooting large format this weekend.

I think organizing outings is a great idea! Would a meet and greet session to kick off appeal to the group?

Last edited:
well. i'll see if i could borrow and get my hands on the minolta x-300 from my uncle again then ~~ if i can then i'll join. so no promises!