Film scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

cd.

Nov 6, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
if you have about S$300, what is the film scanner you will buy? ;)

u would look for a used scanner... like from me!

at $300 u can't get a non-flatbed, and not a very good flatbed that does slides either... can ask sniperd... he probably one of the fastest owners of a flatbed..

Originally posted by denizenx

at $300 u can't get a non-flatbed, and not a very good flatbed that does slides either... can ask sniperd... he probably one of the fastest owners of a flatbed..

What is the flatbed film scanner quality? I guess I cann't afford a non-flatbed one.....2222222222much expensive for me.

Look for used film scanners. Can get some real good ones like the Minolta scan dual 2 for abt 300 bucks. New model scan dual 3 come out already so price drop. Scan dual 2 originally selling for 900 bux. $300 good value now.

Originally posted by denizenx

:cry: not as good as what I tot it would perform :what:

Originally posted by kiwitan
I am looking for buyer of my 4 months old Canon D1250U2F flatbed film scanner. Still under 8 month Canon warranty :)

How is the quality of D1259U2F, can provide some example photoes? And how much you want for it? ;)

I thought denizenx is selling his???

maybe u wanna get from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.