Film Scanner


Status
Not open for further replies.
#3
I got Ruey Loon's HP 5100A scanner. 2400dpi. SCSI interface. Think he selling for a mere $150. Including SCSI card which you must collect from him (dunno ISA or PCI). ;p

lelong! lelong!

Regards
CK
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,688
0
0
39
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
#4
Originally posted by ckiang
I got Ruey Loon's HP 5100A scanner. 2400dpi. SCSI interface. Think he selling for a mere $150. Including SCSI card which you must collect from him (dunno ISA or PCI). ;p

lelong! lelong!

Regards
CK
Erm, no lah.. i am looking to borrow, not buy leh cK... :embrass: ;p
 

denizenx

Senior Member
Feb 1, 2002
4,058
0
0
41
L2TPYSG
Visit site
#5
Originally posted by Wolfgang


Erm, no lah.. i am looking to borrow, not buy leh cK... :embrass: ;p
heh that's why I keep quiet... unless u *desperately* need it...
so weird last night broke CS login record liao
 

binbeto

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,312
0
0
43
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
#9
Originally posted by ckiang


Yup, but you must be a SAFRAPC member.

Regards
CK
Ya.. but not too sure abt the registration. Just to check with those member. Where is this film scanner at?

Cos I stay in the east. Too far will not be convenient to me or others that saty far.
 

#10
Originally posted by binbeto


Ya.. but not too sure abt the registration. Just to check with those member. Where is this film scanner at?

Cos I stay in the east. Too far will not be convenient to me or others that saty far.
Film scanner is at the Bukit Merah branch, unfortunately.

Regards
CK
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom