Film Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMEDIA

Sep 29, 2003
Tomato Town
Hiya,

I shot film only occassionally and most of the time I cannot finish one whole roll or the extra rolls of film I took with me, thus putting them back into fridge. Wondering if taking the film in and out of fridge multiple times will have any adverse effect? :think:

CAMEDIA said:
Hiya,

I shot film only occassionally and most of the time I cannot finish one whole roll or the extra rolls of film I took with me, thus putting them back into fridge. Wondering if taking the film in and out of fridge multiple times will have any adverse effect? :think:

Yoz,
I do that also. I end up taking certain films in and out of the fridge a few times.

But so far, nothing has happened to my films, and quite a lot of them are expired films also.

Just curious, what kind of films do you put in your fridge?

Regards,
-Michelle- :D

what kind of fridge are you guys using?? the normal kind?

Yuppers, normal kind lor. Juz one level below the eggs. :sweatsm: Always KS, thus bring with me more rolls but usually most of them end up unused :p

So that the rolls don't get in the way when mom wants to retrieve the dinner leftovers to heat them up for lunch... ;)

Seriously, dude, there's not much of a reason. The same way you store your kit kat bars and Panadol tablets at the same place. :D

Ah Pao said:
So that the rolls don't get in the way when mom wants to retrieve the dinner leftovers to heat them up for lunch... ;)

Seriously, dude, there's not much of a reason. The same way you store your kit kat bars and Panadol tablets at the same place. :D

yes.. for convenience sake

will condensation be a big problem, or do you avoid it somehow?

and Panadol's stored in the fridge???

radioactive28 said:
will condensation be a big problem, or do you avoid it somehow?

when you take out the film from the fridge, leave it under room temp for about 2 hours before loading into the camera.

radioactive28 said:

Some people liketo eat cold cold one mah :blah: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.