Film Festival is on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampthing

Feb 26, 2003
Visit site
The website for 16th Singapore International Film Festival is up. The lineup includes War Photographer about photojournalist James Nachtwey, and also City of God, whose story includes an aspiring photographer on the streets of Rio. :D

The website is at http://filmfest.org.sg.

Originally posted by swampthing
The website for 16th Singapore International Film Festival is up. The lineup includes War Photographer about photojournalist James Nachtwey, and also City of God, whose story includes an aspiring photographer on the streets of Rio. :D

The website is at http://filmfest.org.sg.

So anybody going to watch War Photographer? Bought tickets for this one, Bowling for Columbine and a few others. Skipping City of God cos its just after War Photographer..... cannot tahan watching 2 movies in a row on a weekday.

i'm watching......

bowling for columbine
salo
war photographer
city of god
sweet sixteen
man without a past

considering some others...

tickets going...... fast

Tickets have gone on sale by the way.. but not for 15 yet..

I'm watching (till date)

Bowling for Columbine
Sweatbox
Max
Letter from a Yellow Cherry Blossom
Man Without a Past
War Photographer
Russian Ark
Blind Spot
11'09'01

Originally posted by fruitcake
'15' looks good. The 25 min version was nice.

yupz, just awtched the 25min version. was good. the 5 sec vulgarity thing was...... haha. amazing.

on another note...

ararat, sweet sixteen and bowling for columbine can be d/led from irc. not great quality, but if u cant get the tix.....

did michael moore have anything controversial to say in his acceptance speech for the bowling for columbine winning the best documentary? ;p

Originally posted by Derrick
did michael moore have anything controversial to say in his acceptance speech for the bowling for columbine winning the best documentary? ;p

yah he did. :)

"I've invited my fellow documentary nominees on stage with us here in solidarity with me," he said, "because we like non-fiction and we live in fictitious times. ... We have a man sending us to war for fictitious reasons. We are against this war, Mr. Bush. Shame on you, Mr. Bush, shame on you."

Status
Not open for further replies.