Filipino threatens to kill Singaporeans

oh. i find them ok although did't get to strike up a conversation with them

think singaporean cannot go to many countries like Myanmar, Philippine, India, Malaysia, China,

we can only go high-class countries like USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America..

These are just some insane minority. Every country has such people. You don't classified the nation population as a single type just over an incident of a small group of people.

American shooting in schools, so nobody fly there to study?

I have personally seen:

• a Filipino woman treating an elderly lady badly. The latter who was serving behind the counter of a coffee/bread stall.
• Filipinos talking very loudly and for long periods of time on public transport to the annoyance of other passengers.

If you bend over backwards too much, then this is the problem that you will have.

In HK, they even sued to have right of PR.

If situations were reversed, and Singaporeans have to go overseas to work in India or Philippines as low paid workers, they may not be as well treated as Singapore has treated foreign workers now.

I've been to Philippines 3 time this year...

1st time with big group of local S'porean..
2nd time on my own with arranged transport...
3rd time on my own with public transport...

All 3 time... no issue whatsoever. No one tried to rob me.. No one tried to attack me. I personally find Pinoy very friendly and warm... but of course having a Pinoy GF... my observations could be colored. LOL.

Btw... this kind of thread is so common till its pointless... wasn't similar threat mumbled when the Singapore Football team, The Lions, was winning and going to play an away game in Malaysia ?? Some Malaysian Fan claim S'porean Fans will be attack if they go to the match.... :think:

I find this offensive. My aunt is a Filipino so does this mean I can't visit her anymore? If we all define each other's nature by nationality then it's going to start a war eventually. We should stop being so narrow minded and focus on more important things like how we are going to survive the zombie apocalypse this Friday. ;(

[SUB][/SUB]
I find this offensive. My aunt is a Filipino so does this mean I can't visit her anymore? If we all define each other's nature by nationality then it's going to start a war eventually. We should stop being so narrow minded and focus on more important things like how we are going to survive the zombie apocalypse this Friday. ;(

Isn't it suppose to be Planet X ?? :bigeyes:

diver-hloc said:
[SUB][/SUB]

Isn't it suppose to be Planet X ?? :bigeyes:

My theory is that the zombies will arrive from planet X as a spaceship proxy, but we'll see this Friday.. :eek:

My theory is that the zombies will arrive from planet X as a spaceship proxy, but we'll see this Friday.. :eek:

Well... at least I've already gotten my pay for this month...

my client getting married. i have submitted a postponement of whatever Apocalyptic event till the end of time.

Cheap posting. OP believes tabloid all the time. These sites are not even tabloid.

Don't even think the Singapore men are just bespectacled, wear iron-pressed button shirts and suffer in silence type. We are trained in unarmed combat, can fire M16 without batting an eyelid and are men of steel.

Gentlemen, it is time to bring out your red underwear.

Good thread, I always like them.
cute.jpg

fun.jpg

Peace..... We live in harmony.

Singaporean.

Only a stupid guy will post his ill intentions online.

when you realise how stupid the avg person is... (and then you realise half the world is worse than him)

Seagate management has done nothing about it? Hmm.....