Filipino threatens to kill Singaporeans

If he is so good do it in SIngapore please, why have to go to his country? Maybe he left his balls back home ....

Cheap posting. OP believes tabloid all the time. These sites are not even tabloid.

You are rude and assuming.

I posted links, you posted your assumption on my character.

I believe TS is just sharing info on what's going on and letting us be aware of such news as they can be very subjective and provocative. Tensions created among nations are usually due to such news being sensationalized out of proportion. End of the day be it Singaporeans, Filipinos or PRCs, there are bound to be black sheeps among us. It's not where we are from, it's how we are brought up. I've seen and worked with Filipinos who are friendly and easygoing, PRCs who are hardworking and humble. I would agree the remarks made by those individual is totally not acceptable. But most of the time they are making those remarks at the capacity of their own self, not their nationality or their company. So if it's anything that we are not happy, we should direct it at the individual and not to their nationality or the company they work for. Peace everyone

Cheap posting. OP believes tabloid all the time. These sites are not even tabloid.

A known member vs. A nobody like you? And you think you have credit?

You are rude and assuming.

I posted links, you posted your assumption on my character.

maybe you should write about your real objective on the reason why you posted your links here?

Personally, i wish one should not post, or least re-post such links which will only encourage discords among other human beings. We are all brothers and sisters under the sky!

There are children who threatens to kill their own parent. So, it depends on individual, nothing to do with color of skin or religion or birth.

Don't read too much into online gossip and we will be fined.....10 yrs ago where got such thing? Cold blood killer always left message in personal diary and letter :)

Half the island is FT. So different from 10 years ago.

diver-hloc said:
Would really like for you to Prove that...

I think he includes PR as well. If yes, half is about right as I remembered clearly during GE eligible voters are only 2 plus mil.

source : Statistics Singapore - Latest Data

2012 statistics :
Total 5,312.4
Residents (Singapore citizens + PR) 3,818.2
PR 533.1

do some simple math (hope I do this correctly) :
Non Resident = 5,312.4 - 3,818.2 = 1,494.2
Foreigner = Non Resident + PR = 1,494.2 + 533.1 = 2,027.3
Percentage of Foreigner= 2,027.3/5,312.4 x 100% = 38.16%

I think he includes PR as well. If yes, half is about right as I remembered clearly during GE eligible voters are only 2 plus mil.

Not really true even if you do add in the PR... don't forget, eligible voters does not include any S'porean who is below 21 and therefore... can't vote.

According to the link below...

Total population is - 5 183 700
Citizen population is - 3 257 200

After some calculation... S'porean make up 62.83% of the total population

Statistics Singapore - Latest Data

Well... at least I've already gotten my pay for this month...

lucky you, your pay was sooo early...maybe ill file for advance salary claims. hahaha

diver-hloc said:
Not really true even if you do add in the PR... don't forget, eligible voters does not include any S'porean who is below 21 and therefore... can't vote.

According to the link below...

Total population is - 5 183 700
Citizen population is - 3 257 200

After some calculation... S'porean make up 62.83% of the total population

Statistics Singapore - Latest Data

Oh ya, forgotten those below 21. Thanks.

actually most of the people in Singapore are or were FTs

Btw i am a Filipino by race and also a Singaporean by nationality
Colour and location is relative.

I think Singapore is very much like Australian made up of immigrants from all over the world.

So I say live in harmony...

actually most of the people in Singapore are or were FTs

Btw i am a Filipino by race and also a Singaporean by nationality
Colour and location is relative.
love loads
love.gif