Filer Holder/Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

winzee

Apr 17, 2008
Hey guys

do you know of any filter case or holder that is good and where can i buy it?

Also does it have some kind of belt holder so that i can somehow find a way to attach it to my camera bag..

you can check out the Op/tech FILTER PACK

attach filter pouch to the belt it looks cool, but if drop the filter on the ground is not cool at all.

beside, nowadays we hardy use filters, and don't have many different kinds of filters, only use it for specific scene or set up, so just use the original filter case/box and put it INSIDE camera bag, take out when necessary.

Hey guys

do you know of any filter case or holder that is good and where can i buy it?

Also does it have some kind of belt holder so that i can somehow find a way to attach it to my camera bag..

i used to have a Tamrac one which i bought for 10-20 bucks a few years back from the hassel shop in PS (closed down). i believe this is a common product which can be found in most reputable shops.

should have enough slots for most people. well padded and not pricey.

this is what it looks like. http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Tamrac%20MX5388:1991674150

i used to have a Tamrac one which i bought for 10-20 bucks a few years back from the hassel shop in PS (closed down). i believe this is a common product which can be found in most reputable shops.

should have enough slots for most people. well padded and not pricey.

this is what it looks like. http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Tamrac%20MX5388:1991674150

This looks like the one I am using now. Also a tamrac. I am using it to store my Cokin filter sheets. It is very well constructed :thumbsup::thumbsup: Just that it is quite expensive nowadays.

Don't attach to much stuff to your camera bag. Saw some people with tripod, bottle and lens pouches attached, all happily dangling around and making the bag even bigger / bulky. I got a Cokin filter holder from OP (20-25 bucks, can't remember), comes with Velcro holder for belt and some small sling belt for neck / shoulder. Well built, I sling it around waist instead of hooking to belt. I guess there are other makes and brands out there, same price or cheaper, same style or different.

Status
Not open for further replies.