Figures/Toy collectors anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
satan_18349 said:
Good idea...maybe i'll start first...

predator02.jpg

Not exactly a toy..but a hobby kit which required assembly and airbrushing... ;)

Are you also a predator or alien fan like me?

Collect whatever I like, prefer rare items but cost is a problem:
12490kitty.jpg

12490my_little_pony.jpg

satan_18349 said:
Love those mcfarlance's toys but normally out of stock when i was about to buy... :(
Never a problem when you get first hand information, (actually before hand info) like me.. ;p
I can even get special prices doing MO's.

Anyway, k220.. your hamster looks a lot like Master Splinter! :bsmilie:

satan_18349 said:
Yap.. ;) but i only collect those hobby kits.. Love those mcfarlance's toys but normally out of stock when i was about to buy... :(

Yap. This always happen to me too. Its either out of stock or the price has gone up skyhigh when I was about to buy. Maybe should check them out earlier to prevent this from happening again.

Venom81 said:
Yap. This always happen to me too. Its either out of stock or the price has gone up skyhigh when I was about to buy. Maybe should check them out earlier to prevent this from happening again.
Hmm..
If you guys want the latest news, discussions on the local Toy Scene.. Try this! ;)
There's even the occasional special deals for members.

DaNi3L said:
Never a problem when you get first hand information, (actually before hand info) like me.. ;p
I can even get special prices doing MO's.

Anyway, k220.. your hamster looks a lot like Master Splinter! :bsmilie:

Well, he spins his double rod while singing the KongFu Song! *everybody go kongfu fighting Ah! Ah!*

DaNi3L said:
Hmm..
If you guys want the latest news, discussions on the local Toy Scene.. Try this! ;)
There's even the occasional special deals for members.

Thanks dude.

I collect anything that is related to LOTR except those swords from United Cutlery, cos if I buy those then no money to invest on camera stuff :)

DaNi3L said:
Btw, does anyone watch Gundam Destiny? :D

Is Gundam Destiny out already? :dunno:
I watched Gundam Speed. Have you watched it?

Status
Not open for further replies.