Figure Model available for Hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefiguremodel

May 2, 2004
Singapore
I apologise if this is the wrong place to post this message. If it is, please direct me :)

I am a figure model (yes, nude) with over a year's modeling experience for figure drawing classes, figure drawing groups and private artists. Would just like to check if there are any photographers looking for models.

Pay is of course negotiable, and it would be nice if I could get a copy of the pictures you take.

oh gawd... another one??

not dat i want to cast doubts. but, would be nice if you have a link to any of ur portfolio. someone else tried to pull a fast one just 2wks back. a person with the nick of apple-something.

:think:

Hi thefiguremodel,

I am sure some of the photographers are interested ( that includes me as well :p). But as my good friend, Nightwolf, mentioned, it would be good if you have asimple online portfolio of what you have did. (need not be nude).

Thanks!

Would be interesting to see if thefiguremodel is for real and also to see if clubsnappers are interested in shooting male models, 'cos according to his public profile... ;)

Hi thefiguremodel,

I think majority of them are interested. I would first have a sample online portfolio of what you did.

Thanks.

meepokman said:
Hi thefiguremodel,

I am sure some of the photographers are interested ( that includes me as well :p). But as my good friend, Nightwolf, mentioned, it would be good if you have asimple online portfolio of what you have did. (need not be nude).

Thanks!

hear hear! thanks meepokman, for supporting me! :bsmilie:

btw, sorry can't join u again on astin's coming shoot. a bit short of $$$.... sianz. will join u after my pay day! :bsmilie:

Hi everyone

Thanks for your replies :) I will be happy to provide pictures of some art that other artists have done of me ... but where can I do that?

And yes, I am male, I do not hide that fact :)

thefiguremodel said:
Hi everyone

Thanks for your replies :) I will be happy to provide pictures of some art that other artists have done of me ... but where can I do that?

And yes, I am male, I do not hide that fact :)

:eek: errr calling vamptress....

and the girls gang from the little india shoot....

but come on...lets be open about it...if you got a portfolio let me know...i dun mind taking....cheers thefiguremodel...

photography is like drawing...it is an art...

hi

like I said before, I have a portfolio. Some photographers have messaged me and will be meeting up with them to show them.

anyone knows a place I can upload pics to? :)

haha I'm sure RuthBaby is of the required age (R21 Ruth?) :)

well I will try to upload my portfolio to an online album. Meanwhile, I will show the pics to photographers I meet up with.

Thanks for your support everyone.

hi there thefiguremodel,
thanks for making your portfolio available. could you briefly describe your complexion (dark, tan, fair, etc) and built (toned, atheletic, etc)? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.