Fighting in Sim Lim Square today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
I went to Sim Lim Square together wif my wife to buy some stuff and we later heard ppl shouting loudly at each other...and also scolding bad words.
When we turn around, one shop owner (suppose to be a China-man) shouted loudly and changelle a customer to a fight! The customer then hit back and they were fighting in front of the shops...what a powerful view!!! :confused:
They exchange blows and nobody dare to stop them. The customer then walk off and still shouting at the shop owner "Dun ever buy from this cheater..XXX#$%^&*".
Really power man! What da ya feel about this?

darn....missed all the action.... could have added to my "anger series". :angry:

which shop??????

Some things have never changed all these years... :bsmilie:

one of the black-listed ones?

Julian said:
which shop??????

I think this shop is on the 3rd floor...in front of the elevator...it is a newly open shop and still under renovation.
Anyone there today that seen this action too??

got take any photos ? :bsmilie:

There is another "fight-club" shop that I remembered that the shop owner was fighting with the customer!
It is a electonics shop that is on the right hand side of Peninsula Plaza.

XXX Boy said:
There is another "fight-club" shop that I remembered that the shop owner was fighting with the customer!
It is a electonics shop that is on the right hand side of Peninsula Plaza.

is it the one opp CP?....dunoe why so many sales ppl is ah bengs leh..... :bsmilie:

Leicas are good for covering scenes like these, being discreet and extremely responsive cameras in experienced hands. Did you get any shots? Extra points if they were in B&W film......

SLS is full of Ah Bengs & Ah Lians!!!
Simply just spoil image of Sinagpore as a shopping heaven!!!
Such a shame!!!

r32 said:
Leicas are good for covering scenes like these, being discreet and extremely responsive cameras in experienced hands. Did you get any shots? Extra points if they were in B&W film......

Not really, Nikon and Canon are better for scenes like this...So pro and rugged even when they hit your camera, your camera still keep going..
Leica rangefinder cannot le...the rangefinder will be out of alightment when get hit by the "fight club" members! :confused:

r32 said:

unfortunately, you can't mount a super telephoto lens on the leica, which comfortably maintains a safe distance between the photog and the fighters.

yushi said:
SLS is full of Ah Bengs & Ah Lians!!!
Simply just spoil image of Sinagpore as a shopping heaven!!!
Such a shame!!!

I wonder why so many bengs and lians like to become sales person? Trying to con ppl?? :think:

benedium said:
Ah Bengs got good and got bad also :angel:

some ah bengs also can act well. :p

XXX Boy said:
I wonder why so many bengs and lians like to become sales person? Trying to con ppl?? :think:
Bo pian!
Must have such ppl to cons people especially tourist like 'Amo'.
These people only open eyes when see 'Amo'.

Status
Not open for further replies.