**** Fighting by the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

munkey

Apr 25, 2007
Here, we have grafitti done by an East Timor traveller who certainly had issues with the locals around, expats notwithstanding. I shan't go into the details but as an otherwise bland picture, the drawings make the picture stand out. FOR THE TRAVELLER NOT THE TOURIST!
asdas.JPG

pls post only 1 photo for critique. extra pic deleted.

cheers,
z.

Is it just me or do everyone else also always have some problem viewing photos hosted on CS's gallery.

Hi munkey, I am interested to take a look. Perhaps you could direct me to an alternative source? :)

Here, we have grafitti done by an East Timor traveller who certainly had issues with the locals around, expats notwithstanding. I shan't go into the details but as an otherwise bland picture, the drawings make the picture stand out. FOR THE TRAVELLER NOT THE TOURIST!
asdas.JPG

Hey, the two cocks picture! I rem it is used for a full page advert on Straits Times last year to promote East Timor as althernative tourist attraction!

Where is this place?

try landscape for effect.
by itself it doesn't show much

Awesome huh the Mitre. Thanks for your suggestion, I would have thought so too but this picture has a pretty bad composition imho, couldnt really get much as it was raining. Anyway its more for the content than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.