**** Fighting by the Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

munkey

Apr 25, 2007
Here, we have grafitti done by an East Timor traveller who certainly had issues with the locals around, expats notwithstanding. I shan't go into the details but as an otherwise bland picture, the drawings make the picture stand out. FOR THE TRAVELLER NOT THE TOURIST!

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
pls post only 1 photo for critique. extra pic deleted.

cheers,
z.

Yatlapball

May 13, 2006
Volcano Land
www.emotively.com
Is it just me or do everyone else also always have some problem viewing photos hosted on CS's gallery.

Hi munkey, I am interested to take a look. Perhaps you could direct me to an alternative source? :)

cjl

Aug 8, 2002
The Guilin of Spore
Visit site
Here, we have grafitti done by an East Timor traveller who certainly had issues with the locals around, expats notwithstanding. I shan't go into the details but as an otherwise bland picture, the drawings make the picture stand out. FOR THE TRAVELLER NOT THE TOURIST!
Hey, the two cocks picture! I rem it is used for a full page advert on Straits Times last year to promote East Timor as althernative tourist attraction!

Where is this place?

munkey

Apr 25, 2007
Awesome huh the Mitre. Thanks for your suggestion, I would have thought so too but this picture has a pretty bad composition imho, couldnt really get much as it was raining. Anyway its more for the content than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom