FHM or Maxim?

FHM or Maxim?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoelse

Oct 17, 2003
As above, FHM or Maxim? ;)

I've been hearing great things about overseas editions of MAXIM, so I decided to check out the local version and I must say I absolutely HATE Maxim Singapore. Their write ups are really lame, and the tech articles are written by people who can't seem to differentiate the difference between a D70 and a 70D-cup (OK, I know there's no such size).

They keep writing stuff like "we don't know what's so great about it (referring to the Nikon D70) but we like it because it looks pretty". There were many other bimbotic/himbotic write ups that just simply grated my nerves and pissed me off. The local models featured also seriously CMI.

People say Singapore FHM sucks, but I think Singapore Maxim is way, wayyyyyy worse.

Maxim? Never again!

(I only bought it because front cover got Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria in a bikini)

British version of Maxim's is so much better than the local ones.

Actually FHM local have the same story.....any local magazines have a certain censorship which makes it hard to penetrate.

If you have a overseas Maxim or FHM lying around in your house, your grandma, aunties or girlfriends would probably comment "Aiyo, who's Playboy magazine is this?" LOL....:bsmilie:

used to buy FHm, cos sua ku. but no longer like such magazines, low quality content and boring. zzzzz...
internet is the way to go for me.

+1 before lock......:bsmilie:

what's there to lock about? :dunno:

Hommie said:
+1 before lock......:bsmilie:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Isit really needs to +1 before lock ??? :think:

i don't see anything wrong with it.Maybe just a post count thing like me.:bsmilie: +1

Neither is it wrong to me, I'm just jumping on the bandwagon since everyone likes to do it and since Hommie started it.
+2

vince123123 said:
Neither is it wrong to me, I'm just jumping on the bandwagon since everyone likes to do it and since Hommie started it.
+2

+2 lor .... :sticktong

like tat hor .. this thread is meaningless liao ... :bsmilie:

Ok lah +3 from me

I will have serious issues with the CS Admin and Mod if they close this thread because of the same reason they use for this "http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=134880" thread.

What do you mean that Kopitiam is not the place to discuss these topics? Kopitiam is a place where CSers gather to talk about anything and everything.

Back to the OP's topic. I prefer the overseas versions anytime.

I +3 :p

I've always thought that +1 posts were meaningless anyway :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
+2 lor .... :sticktong

like tat hor .. this thread is meaningless liao ... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.