FHM or Maxim?

FHM or Maxim?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax guys, just a joke since nowaday there is much tension among kopitiam.....heehee!:sweat:

Deadpoet said:
I will have serious issues with the CS Admin and Mod if they close this thread because of the same reason they use for this "http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=134880" thread.

What do you mean that Kopitiam is not the place to discuss these topics? Kopitiam is a place where CSers gather to talk about anything and everything.

Back to the OP's topic. I prefer the overseas versions anytime.

This thread wont be closed but if theres any more people making use of thread to start whinning and bitching about forum moderation, I will close every single thread that has such provocative comments.

I am starting to get tired (and pissed) of the same things getting mentioned over and over and over again. Issues were brought up and things have been discussed more than 1 times by all parties. I cant understand why people cant get over things especially when things are not even related to them in the 1st place.

I can understand people care about this forum. But I have mentioned in my reply under feedback forum, if you have anything to ask or comment, do it nicely. Make your points clear and we read every comments under the feedback forum. And please for whoever/whatever sake, we have no obligation to reply/post/answer every single thing in this forum. Theres no Sevice Level Agreement in this forum for moderators or admins to answer to any queries in any given time or date. Once you deliver your points across (nicely), thats enough.

And whatever things happened in the past, leave it and move on. CS is NOT a battleground and not for people to fight for their rights. AND the only people who has the right in this forum are the owners (admins).

Let this be the last warning in this forum, learn when and how to stop at the right time. Dont push your luck or limits. I dont have any more patience for such things anymore. Next offender is a ban w/o warning. And I am dead serious about that.

PS : To all members, I am going to implement more tougher guidelines in this Kopitiam forum. Meanwhile if any of the (new) guidelines does provide any inconvenience to any of you, appreciate if you bear with me. I will review and relax the guidelines once I feel things are back to once what Kopitiam was when we started this forum.

PS : copy whoelse , please feel free to continue this poll or start a new one if you like. This nature of this poll is perfectly alright to me at this moment unless things started to go wrong again.

Deadpoet said:
I will have serious issues with the CS Admin and Mod if they close this thread because of the same reason they use for this "http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=134880" thread.

What do you mean that Kopitiam is not the place to discuss these topics? Kopitiam is a place where CSers gather to talk about anything and everything.

Back to the OP's topic. I prefer the overseas versions anytime.

lighten up pal. try Sammyboy.com for a change?

Well to be honest, we're just talking about magazines weren't we? Originally it was about FHM vs MAXIM. It isn't all about scantily-dressed models all the time. Also, as far as serious content is concerned, Penthouse actually has very good articles concerning technology, health and even politics. Well, that's what I remember from reading them as a kid (DON'T ask).

OK, but really. It's FHM vs MAXIM, yes? Even if FHM's content is mostly foreign, the local articles are still much better than those found on MAXIM.

Just bought a copy of Maxim cos my friend is in there...
Browsed through the articles and I must say the content is pretty weak...

I haven't seen FHM lately though...

willyfoo said:
Just bought a copy of Maxim cos my friend is in there...
Browsed through the articles and I must say the content is pretty weak...

I haven't seen FHM lately though...

Bro, dun bother buying any local mags....all rubbish.

If there was a Penthouse or Playboy Singapore version...haha don't know what to show. Nude shot of your home pets....LOL:bsmilie:

both are quite ok

Got curious with all the hype about the latest issue of Maxim, bought 1 copy, read it through once and yup....still the same old Maxim(S'pore), it is still :thumbsd: :thumbsd: :thumbsd: Just reaffirm why I have been buying FHM all these while.

Regarding oversea FHM and Maxim, they are definitely a much better read, due to their more liberal censorship(or lack of). Given a choice, I'll go for the British FHM. Btw, not all oversea publication are good. I find the US FHM as bad as the S'pore Maxim.

Status
Not open for further replies.