FHM Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Bro

Take it easy. anyway I pass both of them my namecard. I ask them do they do freelance modelling and they say yes.

So far ao bad no news from them. I tell you both of them are the best of the best among the whole group of 60 FHM models.

nicholas68 said:
Hi Bro

Take it easy. anyway I pass both of them my namecard. I ask them do they do freelance modelling and they say yes.

So far ao bad no news from them. I tell you both of them are the best of the best among the whole group of 60 FHM models.

let me know when u organise shoot for them. Thanks.

These are the participants of the fhm GIRL next dorr contest...

Yep... Girl Next Door contestants.

Pics wise... I think you metered wrongly or something cos the white is too outstanding and their faces are somewhat too dark IMO...

jeremyftk said:
Yep... Girl Next Door contestants.

Pics wise... I think you metered wrongly or something cos the white is too outstanding and their faces are somewhat too dark IMO...

Hi there

I am still learning to set the metering. Can you give me some advise

Got any dates for any events like prelim rounds or something we can go shoot??

If the complaint is that the shirt is too bright and the face is too dark, then it's not a metering problem but a contrast problem. If you adjust exposure you only make the shirt brighter together with the face.
Either your in-camera contrast setting is too high, or you overdid contrast in post-processing.

It was 12.30pm in the the afternoon and it was a very sunny. the model was standing right in front of the sun.

I think that is wh.y the model appear in that way

Youhong said:
Got any dates for any events like prelim rounds or something we can go shoot??

so far so bad no news from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.