FHM Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
Sembawang
Hi Bro

Take it easy. anyway I pass both of them my namecard. I ask them do they do freelance modelling and they say yes.

So far ao bad no news from them. I tell you both of them are the best of the best among the whole group of 60 FHM models.

300N

May 10, 2004
North East
www.photonski.com
nicholas68 said:
Hi Bro

Take it easy. anyway I pass both of them my namecard. I ask them do they do freelance modelling and they say yes.

So far ao bad no news from them. I tell you both of them are the best of the best among the whole group of 60 FHM models.
let me know when u organise shoot for them. Thanks.

sharf

Dec 7, 2005
Toa Payoh
These are the participants of the fhm GIRL next dorr contest...

jeremyftk

Jun 24, 2005
Eastern Singapore
Yep... Girl Next Door contestants.

Pics wise... I think you metered wrongly or something cos the white is too outstanding and their faces are somewhat too dark IMO...

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
Sembawang
jeremyftk said:
Yep... Girl Next Door contestants.

Pics wise... I think you metered wrongly or something cos the white is too outstanding and their faces are somewhat too dark IMO...
Hi there

I am still learning to set the metering. Can you give me some advise

benedium

Jun 19, 2004
www.photo.net
If the complaint is that the shirt is too bright and the face is too dark, then it's not a metering problem but a contrast problem. If you adjust exposure you only make the shirt brighter together with the face.
Either your in-camera contrast setting is too high, or you overdid contrast in post-processing.

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
Sembawang
It was 12.30pm in the the afternoon and it was a very sunny. the model was standing right in front of the sun.

I think that is wh.y the model appear in that way

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
Sembawang
Youhong said:
Got any dates for any events like prelim rounds or something we can go shoot??
so far so bad no news from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.