FHM Model 2012 Top 10 meet-the-people session!

JaniceGoh

May 21, 2008
thatgirl-janice.blogspot.com
Congrats and goodluck!

Just back from shooting.

Quite good setup with Mike Kasem as the host.

.................................. :ipuke:

Hi people,

FHM Model 2012 Finals party details below:

Date: 8 June
Time: 7pm
Venue: TAB at orchard

First 300 to RSVP with mediacorp will get 2 drinks. Free admission.

Mediacorp need these details for the rsvp:
name, nric, email, contact, age.

if u find inconvenient for u to let me know the personal details u can email directly to : RSVP@mediacorp.com.sg

Can pm me all your details if u don't mind, i will consolidate and do the RSVP :)

Photography is allowed.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just got my invite/rsvp unfortunately can't bring my cam :(

"No Invites No Entry! (Strictly No Photocopy of the Invite is allowed)

P.S. No Professional Cameras are allowed (DSLR) we have our Official Photographer that will be roaming the party."

Just got my invite/rsvp unfortunately can't bring my cam :(

"No Invites No Entry! (Strictly No Photocopy of the Invite is allowed)

P.S. No Professional Cameras are allowed (DSLR) we have our Official Photographer that will be roaming the party."

hmm thought Janice say photography allowed?

Me also received how to shoot over there without our DSLR

Me also received how to shoot over there without our DSLR

well...photographers will find a way. Good luck.

Please remember to bring your ORIGINAL Invite Cut-out for the free drink which is in our FHM June issue or you might have seen it in TODAY & 8DAYS so that we will be able to register you into the party.

No Invites No Entry! (Strictly No Photocopy of the Invite is allowed)

Does that mean I need to have the ORIGINAL Invite Cut-out to get in? A bit confusing here.

Ok. A bit turn off:( need to buy the magazine for the cut out and no professional camera. So anyone going?

Ok. A bit turn off:( need to buy the magazine for the cut out and no professional camera. So anyone going?

Should be those with the smaller m4/3 or mirrorless cameras. Then again, photographers do not really need "professional" camera do they?

Sorry guys, was told photography is allowed the very first time i asked.
But just get to know no DSLR thru you people's emails (i didn't even receive any mails from fhm -.-), semi pro or normal campact cams only.
And yes, need the cut out from the magazine.

Sorry guys, was told photography is allowed the very first time i asked.
But just get to know no DSLR thru you people's emails (i didn't even receive any mails from fhm -.-), semi pro or normal campact cams only.
And yes, need the cut out from the magazine.

The main reason for it is usually they want to control the images created during the event as well as do not get the guests confused on who is the official imaging partner. problem is nowadays, camera technology has come very far that there are pns that can work very well in the dark and that there are slr the size of a pns. In the right place at the right time, it is possible to score photos even more nicer then the official photographer.

I am guessing unless in VIP line, there will be auto bag checks but usually ladies small bags are largely ignored. Should be able to fit about 2 small primes in the bag.

Last edited: