FHM GND babe Madeline and Maxim babe Nira in casual and bikini outfits!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysterygirl

Feb 5, 2007
FHM babe Madeline!!!!

Madeleine3.jpg

Madeleine1.jpg

Maxim babe Nira!!!!

Nira3.jpg

Nira2.jpg

Nira1.jpg

Hi everyone, I am organising a photoshoot for one of the FHM Girl Next Door 2007 contestant no.49 Madeline and Maxim babe Nira in casual and bikini outfits

Details of the model photoshoot
Model: Madeline
Date: 11/2/07 (Saturday)
Time: 10am to 1pm
Outfits: casual and bikini outfts. (If anyone is willing to sponser the outfits, the model will able able to wear it to)

Fees:S$80 per person
8-10 photographers

Model: Nira
Time: 2pm to 5pm
Outfits: casual and bikini outfts. (If anyone is willing to sponser the outfits, the model will able able to wear it to)

8-10 photographers

P.S.: one photographer will be selected to take photos of a superstar/ex DJ. Also chances will be given to photographers who are suitable to join a magazine as a photographer. Details will be released later.

If interested you can pm me or contact me at 97326777. Thanks!!

oopsss. ya typo.. 10/2/07 (Saturday)

Would be good if can organise another one after the CNY.... Quite busy this weekend for spring cleaning for the CNY :(

8-10 is the max. so if there are lesser its also okay.

Would be good if can organise another one after the CNY.... Quite busy this weekend for spring cleaning for the CNY :(

Agree with you... Maybe another theme la organiser?? After CNY...

Hi everyone, I am organising a photoshoot for one of the FHM Girl Next Door 2007 contestant no.49 Madeline and Maxim babe Nira in casual and bikini outfits

Details of the model photoshoot
Model: Madeline
Time: 10am to 1pm

8-10 photographers

Model: Nira
Time: 2pm to 5pm

8-10 photographers

P.S.: one photographer will be selected to take photos of a superstar/ex DJ. Also chances will be given to photographers who are suitable to join a magazine as a photographer. Details will be released later.

If interested you can pm me or contact me at 97326777. Thanks!!

10am to 1 pm and 2pm to 5pm, isn't the light jsut way too harsh to get any good shots?

8 to 10 photographers, oh well.

But what gets me is this, photographers have to pay to get a chance to join a magazine? A chance to shoot an ex DJ, yipididooda!

Anyway, upz for others!

10am to 1 pm and 2pm to 5pm, isn't the light jsut way too harsh to get any good shots?

8 to 10 photographers, oh well.

If you want to go, then just PM the organiser and request for a time that you think is better.

If you don't want to go, do also bear in mind that this is a willing "buyers-sellers" (photographer-organisers) agreement. What concern is it of yours?

8-10 is the max. so if there are lesser its also okay.
Think you should rework your sum .... $800 for a local model shoot :think:
anyway, upz for the mysterygirl ....

8-10 photographers per model is also a tad too many for me. Of course, I am sure there are many who do not mind. I also think that if the organiser can organise the shooters well, I am sure that it is possible for each photographer can get his fair share of shooting opportunity. But the more shooters, the more difficult to organise...

This is just a feedback to the orgainiser for his/her consideration in the future shoots.

Have fun... for those who signed up.

BC;)

When I first read this, I was almost inclined to think about joining for fun to test a new camera, that was when I thought it was 8-10 photographers for TWO models in a single session.Reading on, I see it is $80 for 8-10 photographers for ONE model in ONE session - now the price seems very high and the amount of jostling too much, for ONE model. $640 - $800 for a model and organisers fees seems to me to be above the market sentiments - however, this is a commercial decision for the organiser to make.Perhaps the costs could be better reviewed and considered.

When I first read this, I was almost inclined to think about joining for fun to test a new camera, that was when I thought it was 8-10 photographers for TWO models in a single session.Reading on, I see it is $80 for 8-10 photographers for ONE model in ONE session - now the price seems very high and the amount of jostling too much, for ONE model. $640 - $800 for a model and organisers fees seems to me to be above the market sentiments - however, this is a commercial decision for the organiser to make.Perhaps the costs could be better reviewed and considered.

I guess the higher cost is inevitable due to the latest policy.

You do know that it only costs S$15 to post a single thread right? So (640 to 800) - 15 = S$625 to S$785?
I guess the higher cost is inevitable due to the latest policy.

You do know that it only costs S$15 to post a single thread right? So (640 to 800) - 15 = S$625 to S$785?

:think: I dun think so

S$165 for 3 months; or
- S$300 for 6 months
- Updated Member Title to reflect status as "Workshop/Shoot Organiser".**
** Only for monthly subscriptions.

I guess she paid either 165 or 300 bucks

Check the sticky again - there's an option to create a single thread for S$15. Access to create threads in Workshops, Studio/Model Shoots Section - S$15 for a single thread*

S$165 for 3 months; or
- S$300 for 6 months

S$165 for 3 months; or
- S$300 for 6 months

See the title of the TS, anyway let the members decide whether to join or not.

See the title of the TS, anyway let the members decide whether to join or not.

Nvm just read the sticky, even single thread the title will change, :embrass:

Note: There is some confusion to the member titles, and I have added a clarification in the main thread, and replicate here :-

<<Addendum>> : During the 48 hours access period to create their thread, member's title will temporarily be shown as Workshop/Shoot Organiser, and will revert back to Member once the 48 hours access period is over.

This only applies for the Single Thread subscription.

Status
Not open for further replies.