Jan 26, 2007
1804087513hn6.jpg

Thanks Eva for her photo.

565604824lay8.jpg

956648154lwx8.jpg

Hi all,

Sgcameras would like to organize a model shoot for one of the FHM Girl Next Door 2007 contestants No 22, Eva Ling, in casual and bikini outfits. Sgvideoman will also help to organize this shooting session.

Model Shoot Program Details
=====================

Date: 3rd February 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM SGT
Outfits: 3 sets comprising of 1 bikini and 2 casual
Model: Eva Ling

Fees: SGD$60 per participant (Singapore currency)
Subject to a maximum of 5 participants. (Excluding myself and Sgvideoman)
Both photographers and videographers are welcome to join.

Terms and Conditions
================

1) The organizer reserves the right to postpone or cancel the shoot if the response is unsatisfactory. In such cases, payments made will be refunded in full.
2) The organizer assumes no responsibility for the personal belongings of participants. Each participant is solely responsible for his own belongings.
3) The organizer is not liable for any accidents or injuries that may be sustained by participants in the course of the shoot.
4) Participants will be informed about last minute changes by 2359 hours on 2nd February 2007.
5) Unforeseen circumstances will violate clause no. 4.
6) All contracts entered into shall be solely between the organizer (thread starter of this thread) and the individual participant.
7) Participants retain the copyright of the still images or motion pictures they take during the model shoot. Participants are not required to submit any still image or motion pictures they take during the model shoot, either to the organizer, the model or other participants.

How to Join
=========

1) Please direct all inquiries to modelshootsingapore@yahoo.com.sg . Do not use the Private Messaging system here as my inbox is limited to 10 messages.
2) Please indicate your CS member name and contact number in your correspondence. Providing an easy-to-reach contact number expedites communication.
3) Reservation is possible but places will only be confirmed after payment has been made.
4) To confirm your place, please make a payment of SGD$60 to Post Office Savings Bank (POSB) savings account.
5) After payment has been made, please indicate the Transaction Reference Number on your Transaction Receipt in your email to modelshootsingapore@yahoo.com.sg .
6) Where payment has been made in person at any of the DBS or POSB bank branches, please indicate the date and time of your deposit. The date and time of your bank deposit is machine printed on the Deposit chit.
7) Upon confirmation of your payment, the program of the shoot will be sent via email to the confirmed participant. Please clear your email inbox if it is full and allow your spam filter to receive email from modelshootsingapore@yahoo.com.sg
Please check your email regularly.

Brief Details of Organizer
===================

Name: David
Email: modelshootsingapore@yahoo.com.sg

Non-discrimination policy: The right of participants to join the model shoot shall not be denied or abridged by the organizer on account of age, gender, ethnicity, or imagery equipment.

Terms and conditons are well spelled out :thumbsup:

Yes, it is good to address all terms and conditions to avoid any misunderstanding. :)

The TS missed out his own POSB account number... :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: For the model...

Japanese look-alike. Worth every penny.:thumbsup:

Please take note, there will be changes on the time of the session. As it is very hot and sunny in the afternoon, the time change to morning of the subsequent day. The amendment is as follows:

Date: 4 February 2007 (Sunday)
Time: 9am to 12pm

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.

As of now, the slots are as follows:

1)Confirmed
2)Reserved
3)Reserved
4)
5)

To join, please email to modelshootsingapore@yahoo.com.sg or pm me. Thanks.

Is there any criteria on what camera we must have before signing up? e.g. must have DSLR?

Is there any criteria on what camera we must have before signing up? e.g. must have DSLR?
i think it is up to the org and the society. i think u using p&s compact? that can produce nice work too;) , btw u make me think of someone using p&s to take babes:bsmilie:

upppzzzz for the videographer and Eva:cool:

The TS have already made the effort to state down before you asked lah...
Non-discrimination policy: The right of participants to join the model shoot shall not be denied or abridged by the organizer on account of age, gender, ethnicity, or imagery equipment.

No, there isn't any criteria on what types of camera you use. You can use whatever types of camera. Thanks.

Hi, i have sent a msg to your mailbox cos my yahoo mail experiencing problems. I am interested in the shoot. Thanks.

Hi, i have sent a msg to your mailbox cos my yahoo mail experiencing problems. I am interested in the shoot. Thanks.

Received you pm and replied. Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.