FHM Girl Next Door 3007 Roadshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finals will be in March 2007.

Under the terms and conditions:

Five (5) participants with the highest number of votes will each win a six-month subscription of FHM magazine (worth $36) and a pair of exclusive invites to FHM’s Girl Next Door Finals in March.

The top 10 finalists would be announced on 2 Mar 2007.

Zhu zhu's there!!! :lovegrin:

I was there 2 years back and taking photog. Feel weird leh. So many ppl looking at the models and photog.

Worse some of the photog were like in office clothes with Canons and Nikons hanging round their necks

Worse some of the photog were like in office clothes with Canons and Nikons hanging round their necks

Why is that "worse"? Is there a dress code for photographers? Aren't photographers allowed to have regular dayjobs? Are you saying that the "regular working man" is not allowed to have an oh-so-sacred Canon or Nikon?

:nono:

wow, 100years later sia, sgvideoman i dun noe if can live that long to shoot that:bsmilie:

so recently got any video?

I was there 2 years back and taking photog. Feel weird leh. So many ppl looking at the models and photog.

ya, CBD area, when you take photo, those office ppl will look at you like you are gonna use a gun to shoot a person, i feel like a zoo, last year covering another event there:bsmilie:

also it is not all the babes rite? or mayb steph could comfirm?

wow, 100years later sia, sgvideoman i dun noe if can live that long to shoot that:bsmilie:

so recently got any video?
2007 lah... :bsmilie:

wow. anyone wanna stick in a group and shoot? we'll be safe that way. haha. i work arnd that area.

:mad2: Why on the weekdays? Then I gonna skip lessons liao! :bsmilie: (maybe they want to get the attention of all the office guys during lunch time? Looks like they will be skipping lunch!)

Oh, no !!! Gotta go n Shoot Shoot Shoot this too !!! :) ...

Wondering how the crowd will be and whether if ladder is compulsory ...
You missed Zhu zhu during Motorshow... Maybe catch her this time round? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.