FHM Girl Next Door 2007 - Top 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

EurasianModel

Dec 25, 2006
www.steph-v.moonfruit.com
Heyyyy!

Has everyone gotten the new issue of FHM with the Top 100 of the GND 2007??!! If not, GET IT! :D

And while you're at it, maybe vote for me? hehe :p

My number is 65, go check it out and vote for me! To vote, either go to the www.fhm.com.sg, or you can SMS vote. To SMS for me, follow this format -
GND65 Name NRIC E-mail - and send it to 73388.

Would appreciate it sooooo much :p

Ciao!
Steph
http://www.steph-v.moonfruit.com

I will vote for you , Steph :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

I will vote for you , Steph :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

truly the undisputable master of curve:thumbsup:

truly the undisputable master of curve:thumbsup:

woo la la............... :bigeyes:
no man can handle tat curve & .................... kekekekekekeke :sweat: :devil:

hah! voted for you also. :heart: :heart: :heart:

What a shameless plug.....

just keep your comments to yourself:nono: , no point placing this here to +1. do not like then you have a choice not to vote too

PS: how to go to the GND web site? FHM.com.sg do not hav the link to it:confused:

Shameless? No i don't think so... Just trying to win some great prizes and get some good exposure :)

As for hte FHM website, i checked it out and i don't think they've put it up yet, i'll ask them and get back to you guys :)

Shameless? No i don't think so... Just trying to win some great prizes and get some good exposure :)

As for hte FHM website, i checked it out and i don't think they've put it up yet, i'll ask them and get back to you guys :)

no worry, there just some peoples' head are brainless:what:

Steph, was surfing another thread, would want to know is it that all the 100 babes be at Caltex House on Jan 25 & 26, 12pm – 3pm?

Steph, was surfing another thread, would want to know is it that all the 100 babes be at Caltex House on Jan 25 & 26, 12pm – 3pm?

I'm not actually completely sure whether its all 100 girls, but i'm assuming its up to the girl whether she wants to go or not?

I will probably be there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.