FHM Girl Next Door 2007 - Top 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm y has clubsnap become an avenue for models to gain support these days? Just saw one recently held in Sentosa and now this. :nono:

was surfing, and knew you are the loking few, out of the box pose(making use of your hand), interesting! hence u gain my vote;)

also, garnering support is no wrong, during elections isn't everyone is doin this? they are also not wrong good way to gain publicity, i support

hmm y has clubsnap become an avenue for models to gain support these days? Just saw one recently held in Sentosa and now this. :nono:

At least that previous model is quite active in CS.

For practically unknowns. Hmmm +1 :bsmilie:

Heyyyy!

Has everyone gotten the new issue of FHM with the Top 100 of the GND 2007??!! If not, GET IT!

And while you're at it, maybe vote for me? hehe :p

My number is 65, go check it out and vote for me! To vote, either go to the www.fhm.com.sg, or you can SMS vote. To SMS for me, follow this format -
GND65 Name NRIC E-mail - and send it to 73388.

Would appreciate it sooooo much :p

Ciao!
Steph
http://www.steph-v.moonfruit.com

Compro_1975.

And i reserve the right to post this comment. This is "Exhibitions and Events", not "Hi. I'm [InsertName]. Vote for me ok? *giggle* WORLD PEACE" space.

I'm against this sort of posting as the original intent of poster was to promote herself, not promote the event

No offence to the original poster, but if you want to do self promotion, do it where its appropriate. I still stand by my comment that

IT'S A SHAMELESS PLUG.

Compro_1975.

And i reserve the right to post this comment. This is "Exhibitions and Events", not "Hi. I'm [InsertName]. Vote for me ok? *giggle* WORLD PEACE" space.

I'm against this sort of posting as the original intent of poster was to promote herself, not promote the event

No offence to the original poster, but if you want to do self promotion, do it where its appropriate. I still stand by my comment that

IT'S A SHAMELESS PLUG.

Welllll.... Isn't the event about VOTING for the girls to win the competition??!! :p
And excuse me but i don't appreciate the whole ""Hi. I'm [InsertName]. Vote for me ok? *giggle* WORLD PEACE" bimbo statement becoz i ain't no bimbo... So yeah!
If you think i deserve to get thru to Top 10, vote for me, if not, then that's ok...

At least that previous model is quite active in CS.

For practically unknowns. Hmmm +1 :bsmilie:
Have to agree with you. In future, we might be seeing an avalanche of such posts. Perhaps CS then, might have to open up a sub forum, specially dedicated to such posts. lol

Welllll.... Isn't the event about VOTING for the girls to win the competition??!! :p
And excuse me but i don't appreciate the whole ""Hi. I'm [InsertName]. Vote for me ok? *giggle* WORLD PEACE" bimbo statement becoz i ain't no bimbo... So yeah!
If you think i deserve to get thru to Top 10, vote for me, if not, then that's ok...

Well, no one is saying you're an airhead, and i respect the fact that women are equally as capable as men. But it also took you one edit to point that statement out.... :p

There are many official and unofficial reasons for holding a beauty pageant but voting, by itself, is definitely NOT the main reason for holding it.

I would say the primary reason for holding such a pageant is to showcase the female physique, and to satiate the primal desires of the male population ( Vice versa for male pageants ).

Participants' Possible Primary Reason
Official: The pageant allows them to display their skillsets, to see who is the best.
Unofficial: Bragging rights, fame and fortune.

Organiser's Possible Primary Reason
Official: Provides the contestants a chance to show off their talents.
Unofficial: Promote awareness, increase popularity of the magazine and thus securing higher readership, which will lead to more advertising dollars....

Photographer's Possible Primary Reason
Official: Event provides an opportunity for me to hone my shooting skills, and for me to obtain "money shots". A Challenge, a test of skill.
Unofficial: Eye candy for me to shoot. Vava Voom :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Whether you deserve to get into the top 10 or not, it all depends on your performance and popularity. What you did here, is a minus point in some people's books, myself included.
In your heart, you yourself know what your original intent was. There's no need for me to point it out any further. ;)

Having said that, I'd still wish you good luck for your endeavours. :)

PS: No hard feelings, just pointing things out. ;)

Well, no one is saying you're an airhead, and i respect the fact that women are equally as capable as men. But it also took you one edit to point that statement out.... :p

There are many official and unofficial reasons for holding a beauty pageant but voting, by itself, is definitely NOT the main reason for holding it.

I would say the primary reason for holding such a pageant is to showcase the female physique, and to satiate the primal desires of the male population ( Vice versa for male pageants ).

Participants' Possible Primary Reason
Official: The pageant allows them to display their skillsets, to see who is the best.
Unofficial: Bragging rights, fame and fortune.

Organiser's Possible Primary Reason
Official: Provides the contestants a chance to show off their talents.
Unofficial: Promote awareness, increase popularity of the magazine and thus securing higher readership, which will lead to more advertising dollars....

Photographer's Possible Primary Reason
Official: Event provides an opportunity for me to hone my shooting skills, and for me to obtain "money shots". A Challenge, a test of skill.
Unofficial: Eye candy for me to shoot. Vava Voom :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Whether you deserve to get into the top 10 or not, it all depends on your performance and popularity. What you did here, is a minus point in some people's books, myself included.
In your heart, you yourself know what your original intent was. There's no need for me to point it out any further. ;)

Having said that, I'd still wish you good luck for your endeavours. :)

PS: No hard feelings, just pointing things out. ;)

Of course i know what my original intent was, to garner as many votes as i can... I won't argue that point... That is the point of the event from the point of view of the models, to gain as many votes to get into the Top 10...

As for this comp there is no performance, everything is based on your photo, unless you call the roadshows some kind of performance? And popularity, well, popularity can be gained thru 'campaigning' to some extent. And if this is a minus point in some people's eyes, then im sorry, and i'll just have to make up that vote elsewhere.

But from my experience having done competitions in Australia and elsewhere, its worth a try to garner support from many different avenues, and to me asking people (and may i emphasise ASKING) isn't a crime.

What a shameless plug.....

common give her a break

Shameless? No i don't think so... Just trying to win some great prizes and get some good exposure :)

As for hte FHM website, i checked it out and i don't think they've put it up yet, i'll ask them and get back to you guys :)

:thumbsup: like u girl

When you are in the top 20, you have to attend lot s of roadshow and pubs events. I've a friend in the top 16 last year. She had to serve drinks under the so call publicity stunt at some pubs ! I'll vote for you !

When you are in the top 20, you have to attend lot s of roadshow and pubs events. I've a friend in the top 16 last year. She had to serve drinks under the so call publicity stunt at some pubs ! I'll vote for you !

Oh reallllly?? BEcoz i'll jhave to go back to Australia to start uni so if i get into Top 10 i'll have to fly back again sometime... lolz :p

Compro_1975.

IT'S A SHAMELESS PLUG.

What is this chap complaining about? ............... Dun mind him ........ I will still vote again for you, Steph. :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

What is this chap complaining about? ............... Dun mind him ........ I will still vote again for you, Steph. :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

:bsmilie:

U seemed to be voting for every gal who post in CS touting for votes :bsmilie:

How to vote ? Buy FHM or by SMS ?

I gona to vote for contestant #88 !

I like 88, FAI ya FAI ya !

大家发!

:bsmilie:

U seemed to be voting for every gal who post in CS touting for votes :bsmilie:

How to vote ? Buy FHM or by SMS ?

I gona to vote for contestant #88 !

I like 88, FAI ya FAI ya !

大家发!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
The hottest is Gwendolyn Wan. she is the Maxim Jan COVER GIRL. and she's also the past newface finalist... she's realli HOTTTT..... with BIG BOOBs..;p

Thanks so much :)

And na, i dun mind him at all... Takes a lot more to get to me then someone else's opinion... Everyone's entitled to have one! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.