FHM GIrl Next Door 2005 Finalist SHOOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

redstar19

May 24, 2006
Singapore
www.buythings.com.sg
Dear Photographers,

Like to invite you for an evening shoot at Singapore City Landscape. Hope this will be challenging and fun. Not much natural light.:cool:

Desiree
1a1.jpg

FHM Girl Next Door Finalist 2005

Date: Next Wednesday 19 July 06

Time: 6 - 8:30 pm (No problem if you will be coming at 6:30)

Fee: $48.00

Photographers: Maximum 6

Cool refreshment provided

Just a deposit of $20.00 by POSB bank transfer (205-14885-0) for all confirmed participants. Kindly PM me with your name and contact number.

thank you.

Wow... very worthwhile. Too bad, I can't make it on that day due to work.:(

redstar19:
How is it possible to have a shoot with Desiree when she's not informed of the shoot?

I would like to urge all interested parties to not transfer the fund to the poster's bank account, as it is confirmed that Desiree is not aware of the said shoot. If any enquiries or disputes, please feel free to contact me at 91456631. Thank you.

Gabriel

GABTAN said:
redstar19:
How is it possible to have a shoot with Desiree when she's not informed of the shoot?

I would like to urge all interested parties to not transfer the fund to the poster's bank account, as it is confirmed that Desiree is not aware of the said shoot. If any enquiries or disputes, please feel free to contact me at 91456631. Thank you.

Gabriel

dear gabriel,

how is she to know there will be a confirm shoot if the photgraphers have not confirm their attendance. Are you also organising a shoot on Wednesday and resulted in a time crash?

do you think I will bother to post and organise if I have no contacts? why do you make this statement?

do visit me at my office at Orchard Parade Hotel for any clarification. PM me first, thank you.

cheers mate.

redstar19:
I think there was some misunderstanding in between and I think the issue was made clear to me after my first post. My apologies for jumping into conclusion. My bad. Sorry.

GABTAN said:
redstar19:
I think there was some misunderstanding in between and I think the issue was made clear to me after my first post. My apologies for jumping into conclusion. My bad. Sorry.

forget it.............enjoy your stay here on the forum.

the shoot is still ON and looking for photographers.

GABTAN said:
redstar19:

Gabriel

Hey, what's the problem with this organiser ah?

This Desiree so hot ah. So fast people "fight" over her?

Upz Ups for Desire

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for the model..
hey guys, dun miss it man..
how i wish i can join man..

polkalaw said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for the model..
hey guys, dun miss it man..
how i wish i can join man..

thanks man, I guess this could be the first evening shoot, hope it can challenge the photographers a bit.:bsmilie:

will arrange another one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.