Few questions on FZ18

Status
Not open for further replies.

myhome50

Sep 21, 2005
Hi there, i have been keen to buy FZ18 for a while. Called a few shops and roughly the price is around $641-$670, including case and 2 GB

1) Can anyone be kind enough to show me how does the FZ18 case looks like

i'm asking because some camera case that i previously have, is really soft and like doesn't really provide enough protection for the camera

2) how much is the cost of a spare battery

3) anyone got any quote better than the above ;-)

thanks in advance. really appreciate any inputs.

wlbfz18

Jan 13, 2008
Hi there, i have been keen to buy FZ18 for a while. Called a few shops and roughly the price is around $641-$670, including case and 2 GB

1) Can anyone be kind enough to show me how does the FZ18 case looks like

i'm asking because some camera case that i previously have, is really soft and like doesn't really provide enough protection for the camera

2) how much is the cost of a spare battery

3) anyone got any quote better than the above ;-)

thanks in advance. really appreciate any inputs.
1) Its juz like a normal camera case with not much protection, suggest u buy a bag..

2) Ard $30

3)Price is somewhere there, the case & 2gb card is standard, everywhere the same. some time ago someone say mustafa sell abt $630+... ;)

Happy Chinese New Year.....

Aug 20, 2006
Singapore
1. The free case is very compact and just barely fits the camera with only additional room inside for a spare battery. If you attach the neck strap to the FZ-18, it becomes a little cumbersome to use this case.

http://lh3.google.co.uk/senthilkumar.selvaraj/R5HneqAzEuI/AAAAAAAAAKw/1FpaJbj7z2A/Lumix_Bag.jpg

I would suggest you to try swapping this free case for a memory card, battery or a better case, when you buy.

2. You can get one at east gear for around 35$:
http://www.eastgear.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=29_35&products_id=596

3. I got mine from Alan Photo(@ Sim Lim) for 640$ and could only bargain for an extra LCD screen protector.

When you buy from the shop (e.g. alan photo), you cannot get any extra except LCD protector...even filter must be purchased; extra battery also costs you extra; higher grade memory card..you have to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom