Val-nude02.jpg

d3f16b61.jpg
5cb075b4.jpg

Time & Date:
8th July (saturday)

3.30pm - 5.30pm (2hrs)

Minimum 4 photographers
Maximum 6 photographers

Abandoned and run-down house (to be disclosed to participants only)

Cost:
$120/pax

Outfits:
Melody - Black S&M outfit, lace stockings & garters, boots, chains, whip (dark makeup, never seen Melody in that before right?)
Valerie - White lacey corset ruffled sleeve top with garters

Refreshments will be provided.

Please PM me to reserve your slot. Kindly include your name, CS nick, handphone number and the session you want to join. Kindly make your payment through bank fund transfer promptly to ensure your slot is confirmed. Further payment details will be disclosed to confirmed participants only.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you guys at the shoot!

Love,
Lydia

GM, sent you a PM on some clarification. Still waiting for your response.

The outfits for Melody:

Black S&M buckle set
Melody-set.jpg

Horse Whip
horsewhip.jpg

And chains, calf-high black boots, black stockings and garters.

The outfits for Valerie:

White lace-up corset set
Valerie-set.jpg

White lace briefs
ezmall2002-img398x597-boy_short_whi.jpg

And white stockings and garters.

$120 is really worth it :sweat:

Interesting ;p But why the $20 bucks increase ?

bumortic said:
the outfits looks better than the models.. and im serious!.

Don't mean to crash ... but i tend to agree with the above ...

The outfits may overwhelm your sweet model because it takes a rather strong model with good make-up to carry off this shoot. Otherwise it may fall very flat or come off half-baked ... I think the sweet whit corset and lacy brief is going to be an easier shoot to pull off.

Nonetheless, good luck to your shoot and great to see organisers venturing into new themes and new territories.

PS : Do let me know if the shoot is confirmed in an abandoned or run down house. Prob will be interested to shoot ...

Agreed with LTB. This shoot has very good upside potential, but the down side risk is wide and deep.

Aside from what LTB had mentioned, I found the blask SM outfit a bit neither here nor there.

But, if Melody can pull the look and attitude together, well, it can work.

Long Thai Bean said:
Don't mean to crash ... but i tend to agree with the above ...

The outfits may overwhelm your sweet model because it takes a rather strong model with good make-up to carry off this shoot. Otherwise it may fall very flat or come off half-baked ... I think the sweet whit corset and lacy brief is going to be an easier shoot to pull off.

Nonetheless, good luck to your shoot and great to see organisers venturing into new themes and new territories.

PS : Do let me know if the shoot is confirmed in an abandoned or run down house. Prob will be interested to shoot ...

I have confidence in this shoot, (that's if ppl join and this shoot proceeds to begin with), and I know I can pull this off. I know Melody personally and she has a strong character other than her usual bubbly self which most ppl see at the casual shoots. :devil:

Lydia, that is exactly my concern, and concern of others. "Bubbly self" is not a characteristic of a dominatrix, right? I am assuming that is the look you are going after, whips and chains and all. The look, sexy and mean, can she pull it off?

OK. a leap of fate, I join the shoot :)

any bondage?

Deadpoet said:
Lydia, that is exactly my concern, and concern of others. "Bubbly self" is not a characteristic of a dominatrix, right? I am assuming that is the look you are going after, whips and chains and all. The look, sexy and mean, can she pull it off?

OK. a leap of fate, I join the shoot :)

Thanks for your leap of faith. I'll be calling Melody in to give her a "practise" session with me on this s&m thing. I'm sure she can do it.

Upz!! 3 slots to go!!! :thumbsup:

Confirmed

Photographer 1 (c****m*****)

Reserved

Photographer 2 (l*****k)
Photographer 3 (d*******)

Status
Not open for further replies.