Ferrari smashed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch hope my wife don't drive like that.

sometimes, women are better drivers than guys.
at least, we are safer.:sticktong

What was the event about?

i think for charity or something?:dunno:
watch the 2nd clip
jacky chan was there, and they mentioned 2 porsche GT were smashed while filiming for the movie, redline.

He's right, brother really can't drive. You're supposed to brake before the turn, not during the turn.. .

sometimes, women are better drivers than guys.
at least, we are safer.:sticktong
It's not the gender. It's the attitude.

Like when it's time to turn, he never turn the steering wheel... like he is dreaming or wat? Or the car under steer he didn't realise is it? He surely never change gear also, but the Ferrari F1 clutchless manual gear will change by itself i think.

He starrs in Duce Bigolo european gigolo tat one is it? & Norbit also right? As well as Scary Movie too right? Always act like those black rappers in suit or the role of a 'pimp' right?

ed should have learn to drive 1st in Xbox360 & PS3

It's not the gender. It's the attitude.

Yes women are safe drivers. I absolutely agree :thumbsup:

Driving at 90km/h at the right most lane of CTE, PIE and u find other drivers moving to mid lanes just to over take. Sometimes it is a matter of road sense and not holding up traffic.

The Ferrari's founder Enzo Ferrari must be stirring in his grave....

Yes women are safe drivers. I absolutely agree :thumbsup:

Driving at 90km/h at the right most lane of CTE, PIE and u find other drivers moving to mid lanes just to over take. Sometimes it is a matter of road sense and not holding up traffic.

If at 90km/h not bad liao lor :bsmilie: I've seen some going at 60 :angry:

Safe drivers? Yeah right ... they just endanger the other drivers :sweat:

LOL! A thread about some silly celeb that wrecked an expensive sports car has degenerated into a gender war. Tsk tsk. There are lots of horrible male drivers too but it just seems that there are a lot more women ones. I said "IT SEEMS" hor. It's not a stereotype, it's based on personal observation. I have nothing against women drivers unless they really CMI.

Anyway, I sometimes like to show road hoggers how really unsafe they are driving below the speed limit on the extreme right lane by helping them test their brakes. And the best part is you don't have to even be very close to them to do so since they are already by nature very HUM. Hur hur. Just swerve in 1/2 a car length away and tap abit of brake they will get worried already. :D

And now people will chid me for being a reckless and irresponsible driver. Heh.

Both male and female drivers all cannot make it. I rather go for machines, eg NEL MRT machine driver :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.