ferrari on fire

i've always preached the importance of having a extinguisher in the car.
most of the time, it's oftens hits deaf-ear.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...ari_bursts_into_flames_along_stamford_rd.html

by the time scdf comes, you can literally collect your car's scrap metal already.

not many expects their car to suddenly catch fire halfway on the road..
i dont keep a fire extinguisher but just a big bottle of water only.
what morem a ferrari.....maybe he forget turn on aircon =)

Thankfully no one was hurt, but a 20s looking driver was seen running away from the car after he stop and got out :think: maybe some brat taking daddy's car out for a spin?:bsmilie:

not many expects their car to suddenly catch fire halfway on the road..
i dont keep a fire extinguisher but just a big bottle of water only.
what morem a ferrari.....maybe he forget turn on aircon =)

More likely he did not fully release the hand brake so friction build up when he keep driving it.

More likely he did not fully release the hand brake so friction build up when he keep driving it.

Must have been a female driver then :D

Driver is a rich man's son, and as long as he is not injured, that's ok la. Next week he will get a new car ... insurance and his dad will settle the bill.:p
the front part and those wheels still can recycle leh ....

i thought driver drove around with parking brakes on, floor acc in 1st gear with aircon in full blast. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

the fire was quite serious, saw huge plume of smoke as I was driving from Bras Basah to North Bridge Road. Could see the car burning from the junction at Capitol.

After lunch, pass by again, saw the towtruck getting ready to tow it away. Gosh, the back of the car looked like it melted

the fire was quite serious, saw huge plume of smoke as I was driving from Bras Basah to North Bridge Road. Could see the car burning from the junction at Capitol.

After lunch, pass by again, saw the towtruck getting ready to tow it away. Gosh, the back of the car looked like it melted

so can u smell its Esso 98, Shell V-power or what kinda fuel thats burning?

actually is there anything wrong with son driving daddy's car out for a spin?

don't think there is any link there...

Yikes, the front still looks ok.

Maybe the kid didn't ask for permission, before taking it out...

wah that is a big loss at least to me...

Yikes, the front still looks ok.

Maybe the kid didn't ask for permission, before taking it out...

well... then that's between the father and the son right? :)

well... then that's between the father and the son right? :)

If he have a driver's licence, yeah, if not ................................ maybe that's why he ran away :bsmilie:

guys,

please.

dont have to say 'sour-grapes'-related comments.

even if fact is his/her dad is rich, it's just he's blessed to come from a rich family.
anything wrong with that?
no.

there's potential for any car to catch fire.
the fact that this topic is a big news is because it's a prancing horse.
if it's a KIA or cherry, i reckon it will just be another small column news at best.

so please, before you make your post, ask yourself if your comment is biased towards rich people/people who can afford a prancing horse.

and please, dont stereotype/discriminate against female drivers, especially in the case IF the female driver drives a better car then you do.

guys,

please.

dont have to say 'sour-grapes'-related comments.

even if fact is his/her dad is rich, it's just he's blessed to come from a rich family.
anything wrong with that?
no.

there's potential for any car to catch fire.
the fact that this topic is a big news is because it's a prancing horse.
if it's a KIA or cherry, i reckon it will just be another small column news at best.

so please, before you make your post, ask yourself if your comment is biased towards rich people/people who can afford a prancing horse.

and please, dont stereotype/discriminate against female drivers, especially in the case IF the female driver drives a better car then you do.

Tall Poppy Syndrome...a lot of asians got this mentality also...myself at fault sometimes....